User avatar

Aedomir

  • Information Desk Archive Re: YOU.youngwriterssociety.com

    Yes, HTML doesn't always work on Windows URLs. Nice trying though :wink:

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    Hot country.

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Moral Devour - My first poem

    Thank you for the reviews everyone! Mortality >> I would be more grateful if you could expand onto why you didn't like it, as it stands it isn't ver helpful. ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bible is a lie?

    *sigh* Have you noticed, that this is none-believers versus believers? That is more or less the point of this debate. And my response to that would be-- Be more open-minded ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Rap is...

    As far as I've seen, blacks are rarely victims of racism. I beg to differ.

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gun Control/Banning

    So you're telling me that a man tries to rape me and I can't shoot him? You would shoot a rapist?

    Apr 4, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Want a Crit?

    Gah! I forgot about th is thread! I will get to them!

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: All Eyes On Us [Edited on 3/18/08]

    Hey! I think you posted this in my 'Want a review thread' a while back. So... I loved the start. That bit caught my attention and I loved your use ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: An Extract (EDITED: again)

    Thanks Azila! I missed all those sily mistakes, thanks. I noticed I do a lot of telling actually, I really need to expand that. Thanks very much, ~Mark {edited, again!}

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gun Control/Banning

    But at the end of the day, you have to look at the stats. Europe has a far lower gun crime rate. Don't take that the wrong way, you give ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: 40th Anniversary of King's Assassination

    Martin Luther King was assassinated on this day, 40 years ago. Click here for more info!

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: About XxxDo.

    I used to really care about school... Then I started writing. I don't care about school anymore, it won't help me as a writer, and if I fail, I don't ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Do any make you nauseous?

    House of Wax... Saw... Hostel...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gun Control/Banning

    Hehe, no harm done :wink: I agree with you, but I believe in the UK, you are alowed to kill someone if you can prove that you were about to ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Swearing In Stories

    Since mine is high fantasy middle-ages stuff, I keep well away from it. Of course, you can be unique, and go for it, but that would be too adventurous for ...

    Apr 4, 2008


Be happy, my friend; and if you obey me in this one request, remain satisfied that nothing on earth will have the power to interrupt my tranquility.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein