User avatar

Aedomir

  • Lounge, The Re: Doctor Who vs. Battlestar Galatica

    Certainly not BSG, it makes me feel a bit queasy whenever I look at it... Doctor Who, praise to R T Davies for bringing it back! I must admit, the ...

    May 27, 2008
  • General Articles Re: No Country For Old Men - Critical Lens Essay

    Hi jenna! I'm a little tired, but I will have a look through for you :wink: Alright, on to the crit: According to Lord Chesterfield, “You must look into people ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: An ode to those who dream

    Hey Eimear, thanks for posting in my review thread, let's see what I can offer: Don’t you often wonder of how those who have been born with the gift of ...

    May 26, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Aedo's Review House

    Ah yes, I had a read of that earlier - time to do some reviewing!

    May 26, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: How to make reviewers hate you...

    50) Only ever review your own work, then complain there's a bug because you aren't getting any points.

    May 26, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Angels Really Do Exsist

    Before I give a crit, YWS does ask that you keep your review:submission ratio at 2:1, that way more people will like you and you will get better reviews. “Hey ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    Can any of his fans see the resemblance between Paolini, Tolkien and Lucas? I made a list the other day, but really can't be bothered to go through them again ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Anniversary

    Hi Icaruss, thanks for posting in my review topic. And the roof is falling apart and the rusty door-knobs are giving me a rash. The excessive number of ‘and’s in ...

    May 26, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Aedo's Review House

    No problem.

    May 26, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fragments

    Hi man! Since I can't actually read the poem how you set it out, I will separate it to how best I think it should go: I would say: Framed ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: High School Principal Compiled Secret List of Student "

    This brings back a memory the other day at my school. All the girls were sent to the hall, and were lectured about IPC (Inappropriate contact) where you can't hug ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Man jailed following dog's death

    Killing a life is killing a life, weekend_warrior.

    May 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Eurovision Song Contest 2008

    Me, my uncle and my Dad successfully guessed about 90% of the voting patterns. It's a bit ridiculous. Missed the songs ... luckily. lol, ye. Norway... 12 points to Denmark! ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: I'd do anything- BBC

    I don't often, just sometimes take a peek to see what's happening. I find it funny when they say "who will be your Nancy?" :-P

    May 25, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Aedo's Review House

    Why are you doing this? Because I am fantastic. :P What do you review? In theory, anything, but I must remind you that I am not perfect when it comes ...

    May 25, 2008


Find wonder in the everyday, find everyday language to articulate it.
— Maurice Manning