User avatar

Aedomir

  • Novel Workshop Re: Strangers in the Fog

    Do the following: > Click browse, find the file, and open. > Add a comment (not compulsory) > Click 'Add Attatachment'. > Click Submit. Any more troubles just ask.

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you agree with animal testing?

    What do we believe here? I would say animal testing is horrible, and it is cruel to think we use it in the 21st century. What do everyone else think?

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Pictures of Victoria

    1) I really like this one, great angle. 2) Great colours and an excellent variation. 3) I didn't like this one. It seemed too blurry and hard to make out. ...

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: I Just Finished My First Rough Draft EVER!

    I was jsut joking, I meant no offence :wink:

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Circumsition: Right or Wrong?

    So you call 'taking care' as the same as 'taking risks'? That's what I see.

    Apr 5, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    cheetah because his overweight

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Some Drake I drew

    Hehe thank you everyone! I will improve it! ~Mark

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Alex Rider: Point Blank

    You cynic, ha!

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    I have looooads but I might put them in my blog. I was abit tired when I wrote that French... What was I thinking? :wink: :-D

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    I love that film! 20/10!

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Who will be remembered?

    Tolkien and Jesus, will be the front runners up. Fear not! Someone even worse than Hitler will be around soon...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Me once more! Je suis a Le Louvre a Paris! >>>>>Don't zoom in on the face!

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Circumsition: Right or Wrong?

    The trouble is, giving a baby a general anaesthetic, that could potentially be vey dangerous. Also, the clamp used could stop some sexual sensations if done incorrectly, and possibly damage ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gun Control/Banning

    And you may have lower gun crimes, but that doesn't mean you have lower crimes in general. The UK does, though.

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bible is a lie?

    I would appreciate it if you, in turn, respect the fact that there could possibly be no errors in the Bible. I do! I do! Remember, this is a debate? ...

    Apr 4, 2008


The opposite of belonging is fitting in.
— Dr. BrenĂ© Brown