User avatar

Aedomir

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you agree with animal testing?

    No, it wouldn't. We do more damage than a mouse. A mouse should be allowed to live.

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Sunrise at the Beach II

    I love them all! 8) This one is gorgeous and I love the different take to sunrise. Lovely angles and refelctions here. 9) This is beautiful; a great piece of ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Homework Help Re: Public Speaking

    I'm thinking of doing 'Is reading a lost art?' but still very unsure and need your help. I would say 'Is writing a lost art?', because far less people write ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you agree with animal testing?

    I agree. A human life is more valuable then an animal's life. If that weren't true, butchers would be charged with murder. I am sorry to say but that is ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    8/10 I like cats :-)

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    thin, black hair, blye eyes, white whiskers.

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you agree with animal testing?

    If that means sacrificing other animals to benefit us in the long term, then so be it. As much as you have presented some good points, I still think killing ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Was Down For Half The Day...

    Your face. Your mom's face? :-( Anyway... I think everyone is just going mad this month, and from what you have told us of last year, it looks like we ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hiii, i have no idea what i'm doing :D

    Hi! Welcome to the site! If you need help, we would love to :wink:. I hope you come back! You might have some questions, so just let us know. Also, ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you agree with animal testing?

    I beg to differ. Why should animals be put under pain and potential death just to benefit us?

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Writing Contests

    When I was listening to the radio show, Nate said something about awritng contest, but I couldn't hear him. Was it something like ?

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Circumsition: Right or Wrong?

    First of all, your grammar proves that you are also a dumb teenager. *cough* first of all, using the word 'dumb' implies they cannot speak. Thus defeating the arguement, now, ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you agree with animal testing?

    But you have to test medicines on animals first to make sure it's safe to test on people. :wink: That's what I hate. It is never tested on humans to ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds interesting. I would look at the blurb, but if it was jsut some guy's diary I would run away. If not, I owuld give it a thought. Our Kinsmen

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Moral Devour - My first poem

    Thanks, Runawaythoughts. You might nto want to tell people that, but I will give your piece a look.

    Apr 6, 2008


Wicked people never have time for reading. It's one of the reasons for their wickedness.
— Lemony Snicket