User avatar

Aedomir

  • Novel Workshop Re: EveryWayward Chapters 1 - 5.3

    I have noticed this has been downloaded 6 or so times, so if you have, please just tell me what you thought! I know 1 - 3 were mind-numbingly painful, ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: To Be invisible

    Wow aestar! I really enjoyed, some mature points were mentioned. Imagine that you are a helpless child, Young rambunctious and wild. A semicolon may work better than a comma here. ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Northern Ireland

    I'd consider myself as a Unionist. I believe Northern Ireland should remain part of the United Kingdom. I think that economically speaking Northern Ireland would be better off in the ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you agree with animal testing?

    Sorry, but yes, a human life is more important than an animal's when it comes to a choice between them. Are you seriously saying that you would rather people died ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Storybook Tips

    I was browsing through the forums, and I found this. I am not sure if I am allowed to post here (it's not locked), but hey! I just thought I ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Sunrise at the BeachI

    I did part two before part one! So... here I am, at your service. Right... 1) This one is very nice; soft and friendly, but I find it a little ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you agree with animal testing?

    No, it wouldn't. We do more damage than a mouse. A mouse should be allowed to live. Which explains why mouse traps are so popular. What? I hate mouse traps! ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bible is a lie?

    Yes, but the contradictions are undeniable, and no translation error could stop that.

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Site Down For 12 Hours April 6, 2008

    Well, 30 steps for me! Actually, it stopped at something like 20 but then all the rest were 'request timed out' and stuff. At least we had the backup site! ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Forever and a Day [Preface and Chapter 1]

    Well, I am in the mood for a good crit here, so here goes! Her beauty overthrew him, she was the one thing he had ever truly wanted . [s]the ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Northern Ireland

    Well, I am a Brit, and I don't really see the point of Ireland trying to gain independance in the first place to be honest. Their economy was far better ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The YWS Anti-Spam Campaign

    This is great. Another thing to add about critiques would be that it doesn't have to be just grammar - thoughts and opinions are just as helpful, if not more ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you agree with animal testing?

    I respect everything you have said, but there is one thing that really bugs me; you are assuming that a human life is worth more than an animal's. I feel ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Homework Help Re: Public Speaking

    I agree Azila. Here are a few more ideas: Should we allow abortions? Do terrorists deserve human rights? Should we allow animal testing? Should we do more about global warming? ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should we outlaw abortion?

    *cough* clickhere *cough*

    Apr 7, 2008


“Such nonsense!" declared Dr Greysteel. "Whoever heard of cats doing anything useful!" "Except for staring at one in a supercilious manner," said Strange. "That has a sort of moral usefulness, I suppose, in making one feel uncomfortable and encouraging sober reflection upon one's imperfections.”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell