User avatar

Aedomir

  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    A soldier with green outift and a gun.

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    I can just see him getting into a really bad situation with that king-with-the-bad-name and then he sees a light and a magic god comes down, kills Galba-(my conciense won't ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Circumsition: Right or Wrong?

    *breathes* I'm sorry, but that has pissed me off intensely. I'm glad you said it, I just realised it. The cons are all completely useless and unreliable. Now your arguments ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you agree with animal testing?

    I'm really interested in the alternatives thought, could you PM! or tell me more about it? Sure, there's a nice article here Right Here. In summary, using skin tissues. They ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: I'm In The Washington Post

    You always pick the greatest of lines to say, :wink:. I would have thought creating the YWS would be more of a reason to be in the post, instead of ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    It sounds like some sort of Sci-Fi, strange enough to catch my attention. It seems a bit bland, but I would pick it up :-) RUIN

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: grrrrr!! i have writers block

    Don't worry, I am on chapter 6 of my novel and I know what I want to happen, just not how to get there. Take a walk, leave it for ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Circumsition: Right or Wrong?

    Archstormangel, I think you misunderstood Vernon. And people are not 'dropping dead' in America, despite your beliefs. He didn't mean that, just that people in the UK who aren't circumsized ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Northern Ireland

    Northern Ireland is part of Ireland. The northern part of it, to be exact :D But if you mean that there is land on the north part of the "island", ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you agree with animal testing?

    Well done, I think those are great points Do. I don't know hwo anybody could be proud of wearing cosmetics when they know what has happened. To be honest I ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you agree with animal testing?

    Yes. This should be another debate really but while we are here... At the end of the day animals are part of the food chain, and since we are at ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    That is niiiiice! I want to go there now.

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Bible is a lie?

    Yes, that is what I meant muse. Sorry for my vagueness commando.

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you agree with animal testing?

    Yes. This should be another debate really but while we are here... At the end of the day animals are part of the food chain, and since we are at ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Animal Rights

    Hi! In fact, there is a debate on animals testing if you want to check it out. Right here. And if you browse through the debate forum you will see ...

    Apr 7, 2008


I’ll marry the finest banana in the galaxy for you.
— Atticus