User avatar

Aedomir

  • Welcome Mat Re: Sitting

    Heya! My name is Mark, have a grat time, check out the rules and all that... So... What genres do ya like writing? I love fantasy myself, but we do ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Teen Girl Beaten; Posted on YouTube

    That is sick. Why, just why would you want to do that? They must think thta Madonna got famous by beating people up (actually, that's an interesting thought...). They are ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?

    Well put, all of you. There is no point being gay and being in complete denail just because a book says it. I do not want to slag off the ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The April Issue of Squills: Hot Off The Presses!

    Brilliant!

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: A good romance book?

    These all look really good! I've heard of... them all I think, but never actually picked one up. Great advice, thanks!

    Apr 9, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Heart of Life

    Wow thank you everyone! Thanks very much and great advice. I must edit this :wink:. Thanks! -Mark

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Circumsition: Right or Wrong?

    Alright, your definitions: 1) It isn't an important body part. Nor is the hair, or both eyes, or both kidneys, or both ears, or toenails, or fingernails etc... 2) It ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    thunder_dude, are you saying that if you stod on a parasite, whther by accident or not, you would be a murder?

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Commando >> A child is different to an egg/sperm. Don't play with imaginary fire.

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is homosexuality a psychological disorder or is it inate?

    Because sometimes you want to have power over your life. You want to be strong enough to say, i don't want to be gay. I'm better then this. I have ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Hello, my name is...

    Hello, my name is Seridon and I got scewered while fighting the king of Wolves.

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: A good romance book?

    For some reason, I have a strange urge to read a romance book... so... any suggestions?

    Apr 8, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Heart of Life

    Hey guys! This is my entry for On Fire, so tell me what you think! The Heart of Life She floats over the horizon, warming the lands and basking the ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Im a newbie!

    Hehe, hello Dotz! See you about, I am Mark, and I hope you have a great time! Be sure to check out the rules and all that stuff... Anyhow, have ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Well how else am I going too make dinner?

    Apr 8, 2008


I’d heard he had started a fistfight in one of the seedier local taverns because someone had insisted on saying the word “utilize” instead of “use".
— Patrick Rothfuss, A Wise Man's Fear