-
Re: The Book Thief
I'm reading it now, it's great! Such an original style. I love it.
Apr 11, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You!
Banend for apologizing.
Apr 11, 2008 -
Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler
Paolini is one of those writers you just want to grab my the neck, strangle and scream at, while burning his manuscipts and books, throwing Lord of the Rings at ...
Apr 11, 2008 -
Re: Political Correctness - Yay or Nay?
Yes, I agree. Did you know that you cannot say whiteboard, but you must say 'learning board'. Wek joke at school saying: you cannot say Snow White and the Seven ...
Apr 11, 2008 -
Re: Possible Storybook Approval System
Sounds good, but I reckon that if they are there, if gives people the oppurtunity to contribute, but they don't have to. My only concern is that if say they ...
Apr 11, 2008 -
Re: Do you agree with animal testing?
If George Bush were to be attacked by a tiger, the tiger would be killed immediately by the Secret Service. Any other stupid questions? It was a sensible point. Does ...
Apr 11, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]
9/10, I like it! :-)
Apr 10, 2008 -
Re: Man jailed following dog's death
I would just like to point out that not all of us from the West Midlands are that stupid! Don't I know it, I live there! :-)
Apr 10, 2008 -
Re: The Celtic-Chapter 1
Hi Mortality! Nice to meet you! Anyhow, on to the crit: Tales of Ye Old Araina From this title, I am unsure whether this will be taking the mick out ...
Apr 10, 2008 -
Re: Circumsition: Right or Wrong?
And, let's say they wait until the person is a teenager, and they are informed and now will choose. Teen years will put so much focus on popualrity and acceptence ...
Apr 10, 2008 -
Re: Do you agree with animal testing?
But for evolutionists, it's our superior intelligence. When was the last time humans went to war against tigers? Our intelligence and thus ability to produce amazing technology sets us apart ...
Apr 10, 2008 -
Re: Abortions
No, Thunder, the point is that feotus is not a human, and if you look up what a human is the foetus will somewhat lacck the majority of them.
Apr 10, 2008 -
Re: Man jailed following dog's death
I saw this on the news yesterday and I nearly threw up. You can find the details here . In a sense however, a man was jailed for killing a ...
Apr 10, 2008 -
Re: Do you agree with animal testing?
I will say sorry to all these nasty diseases that have happened to everyone here, but thing is that this is human bias--all animals are bias to their own kind--it's ...
Apr 10, 2008 -
Re: What are you reading at the moment?
I'm about to start The Book Thief by Markus Zusak and I can't wait! *gets excited* Alainna xxx I'm reading that, and it is all so good!
Apr 9, 2008
