User avatar

Aedomir

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Heart of Life

    Thanks very much Flame!

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    Well said Kang! He thinks he is so good. It is a combination of LotR, Star Wars and the Dragon Rider chronicles. Oh, and rubbish. :wink: -Mark

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Global Warming

    Aedomir, don't suggest that you know more science than the rest of us. It's insulting. When you've a science degree, then you can say 'I know more science than you', ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Regarding Username Changes

    Grr! Bella, how did you work that out? Hint, please?! I bet Nate is reading this just to watch our stupid responses. :-) -Mark

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Global Warming

    It can correct itself, ecspeicly since were bearly even creating nearly as much C02 as the earth itself creates. Us humans are monsters, once again, for assuming that the world ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 08' Presidential Elections

    Personally, I think Hillary would be alright as a president, considering her husband was president (and far better then Bush, might I add) so would likely be a much able ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Global Warming

    We "didn't recorded the "entire" earth temperature until the 1980's. That "500" years of recording could have been a local happening. There was not possilby a way to tell what ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Global Warming

    Actually, there have been major (undeniable) temperature changes. However, whether it is our fault leaves a lot to be desired. Little do most of us know it, but us doing ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Bright death?

    These are very strange, but not bad. I just think they are a little boring, and maybe some more colours, shapes and stuff. I like them! ~Mark

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What does this username make you think of?

    Crackers and bread, Jacob's I believe.

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you agree with animal testing?

    Well not really, we can't mimic stuff of an animal without use of technology. I'm not saying animals are superiour I believe we're on same level. But we can create ...

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you agree with animal testing?

    Personally, I don't care if animals get tested. It's better than killing a human in my eyes. animals

    Apr 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: thiz totally ruzl

    Yes, :-) I think this should be locked now, unless you want to be a fool for another 11 DAYS! -Mark

    Apr 12, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Heart of Life

    Thanks Jack. I was unsure about the whole descriptive piece, maybe I should have gone for more plot... Thanks once again, -Mark

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New Chat!

    Great, I love it.

    Apr 11, 2008


In a dream you are never eighty.
— Anne Sexton