-
Re: Freewill and Sin in Religon
Hipocracy? Alright! I agree with you. I do not believe it is religion to just do what someone says to get rewards. A bit too much sucking up to be ...
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: The Best Government
Doctors get around £150-300k really. But they save lives and give hope. I wouldn't want to be a cleaner all my life, so I wouldn't do it. But then again, ...
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: The Best Government
I agree. I hate communism. To think a doctor, who saves lives would earn the same as a... book stacker, is absurb and downright creepy. People in China must spend ...
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: Freewill and Sin in Religon
I agree. Aedomir: Exactly! Well, mostly. I do not just follow Jesus and God just because he promises benefits. Other then that, what you said was correct. Then I don't ...
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: Oprah Winfrey
Fair enough :wink:
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: The Best Government
I agree. I hate communism. To think a doctor, who saves lives would earn the same as a... book stacker, is absurb and downright creepy. People in China must spend ...
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: Oprah Winfrey
But you can do what you want. As long as you have faith in Jesus, and trust him completely, then you will go to Heaven. That allows you to do ...
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: Oprah Winfrey
Commando, please take a look at my post. I feel you have no more to say on the matter, and I would rather you said it than just blatantly ignoring ...
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: Oprah Winfrey
Because God made it that way...simple as that. God gave us one way to be washed of our sins, and that is through jesus. Oh, and for the other christans ...
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: Oprah Winfrey
That is the most stupid thing I have ever heard. You just basiclly denied wrong. THERE is Wrong, and THERE is right. The sins of the world DO not change. ...
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: Mandala
I enjoyed that poem, well done! Like Medusa said, be careful of excessive -ing verbs. In terms of portrayal, and iagery I thought it wasn't bad, but I felt the ...
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: The Best Government
This was raised today at school, and I thought it would be a good idea to start a debate on this. The main choices are in the poll above, but ...
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: The Energy Crisis
Nuclear power is probably our best bet. The other, cleaner sources (wind power, solar power, etc) simply don't produce enough power. Nuclear power, with the cleaner ones to back it ...
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: Global Warming
Thanks Sureal, I thought I was fighting this alone :? What? You basically just said that if it were 1 degree C hotter, it would be hotter. 1 degree! We're ...
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: Oprah Winfrey
Some people even believe in satan that don't believe in the bible. Do you want to know why there is a satan? Just look at the world around you vern. ...
Apr 15, 2008
