User avatar

Aedomir

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why do you believe/not believe in God?

    Erm... Well done Sureal :wink:

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A youtube video

    Commando, I commend you on finding all of those contradictions. He is correct, Mormons can call themselves a denominatin of Christianity, but they are not. They follow the same book, ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Voices of Dusk

    Hello! This is the prequel to my novel, Ever Wayward. So... have a look? It isn't very long, but I am worried if it is too cliche. Chapter One, Scene ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A youtube video

    Like others said though, he will get attention that will just give him fire to burn. He will live an unloved life, don't worry. By the way, Morman is a ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A youtube video

    We don't insult your religion (or I don't (intentionally) anyway). That isn't what an atheist it. This man is just an extreme anti -religious man. I have no respect for ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: A youtube video

    I find it annoying that Christians are allowed to express their offence from anti-christian videos, but Atheists can't do the same about anti-atheism videos. Atheists get just as offended by ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Some Drake I drew

    Thanks everyone for the feedback. That river is meant to be a waterfall, but not a good one :?

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why do you believe/not believe in God?

    I don't believe in God, because it all sounds so... unbelievable. The Bible was written by man, and is therefore full of bias. There are far too many contradictions and ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Best Government

    Don't worry :wink: The thing is, there are many doctors, and call me greedy or whatever, but the fact is I need to know I have achieved something more than ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Global Warming

    The whole point of evidence is that it proves something... otherwise it wouldn't be evidence? :? I'm confused! -Mark

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Best Government

    Trust me, if communism came to England, even I would abandon my most cherished country in the world. If everyone else was happy then yes. I don't really think I'm ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Best Government

    Agreed. I will add republic, and captalism. -Mark

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Global Warming

    But according to you, there is nothing miraculas about this awe inspiring rock in space. Its just here, and we have no purpose. That is correct.

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Best Government

    So you don't want to be a writer to please people or because you enjoy writing? Of course I do! And if everyone got what they needed we wouldn't need ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Best Government

    How could communism eradicate ambition??? People who become doctors etc don't do it because of the money. At least I should hope not. They do it because they want to ...

    Apr 15, 2008


I want to always be known as the one who started the perry epidemic
— Quillfeather