-
Re: Earthquake in West Salem, Illinois: 5.2
I think we had 5.2 earthquake recently over here in England, I was asleep too! -Mark
Apr 18, 2008 -
Re: Where did the Dinos Go?
Yes. In fact, it follows the idea of evolution very well. The order of 'days' in the Bible, if they were to be taken as 'eons' or 'eras', would in ...
Apr 18, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
Eveyone looks so cool! Mine... who is it? Me, obviously. Well what do you expect after a sip of slightly alcoholic champagne? By the way, those read eyes? Are genuine.
Apr 18, 2008 -
Re: How Much do Publisher's Take?
I understand that publishers pay the writer either a one-time payment, or a set percentage. I also understand that this percentage is very low. I was just wondering about how ...
Apr 18, 2008 -
Re: How long is/was your longest story?
I am currently at around the 20,000 mark, but I am aiming for around 160,000. -Mark
Apr 18, 2008 -
Re: YWS Will Be Down Sunday; April 20, 2008 (US Time)
*gulps* 12 hours without YWS. I guess that's just me getting a little obsessed. Good luck with the change, it's nice to know you are interesting in fixing bugs :wink: ...
Apr 18, 2008 -
Re: Need Some Help; Google Searching Experts Dearly Wanted
Here This is the link Matt Bellamy posted, but Matt's is broken. I think it belongs here, but you can always send the owner a message with the question. -Mark
Apr 18, 2008 -
Re: Storybook Approval System?
I am in two minds with this, although generally I am for it. The way I see it, is the form of rejection. If it is denied due to say, ...
Apr 18, 2008 -
Re: Where did the Dinos Go?
Heya Jared! In the symbolic view, days are taken to mean periods of time. Yes. In fact, it follows the idea of evolution very well. The order of 'days' in ...
Apr 18, 2008 -
Re: Another poll for school
ICT and Latin I enjoy. -Mark
Apr 17, 2008 -
Re: The Sunrise
These are lovely. I personally find the last one more appealing, due the centred position of the sun. I love the reflection on the water also, and the way the ...
Apr 17, 2008 -
Re: The Best Government
[quote]Although on the downside there is a preoccupation with rules, like not washing your car or mowing the lawn on the Sunday[quote] What?
Apr 17, 2008 -
Re: Voices of Dusk
Thank you for all the reviews. I didn't like this really, it was just testing about really. Thanks, -Mark
Apr 17, 2008 -
Re: Are Mormons Christians?
Aedomir- Mormans remove things from the bible. Did you read anything i posted? That contridics the bible. Therfor we don't believe the man (Smith) that started the whole thing to ...
Apr 17, 2008 -
Re: Are Mormons Christians?
Yes they are. They follow the same book, just shed a different light, hence they are a demonination, just like Anglican, Catholicism, Methodist, Baptist etc.
Apr 16, 2008
