User avatar

Aedomir

  • Lounge, The Re: Doctor Who vs. Battlestar Galatica

    I agree with Vernon, sorry :-(

    May 27, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Ever Wayward [EXTRACT]

    Alright, so I haven't posted anything of EW for a while so I wondered if you could tell me how you think I am going with this. It doesn't make ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: My Darling Elodie

    Alright, firstly, not a bad poem. However I must emphasise how there is little to make it a good one as such, also. I believe even a story the poem ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Six-year-olds sexually abused by UN peacekeepers

    Agreed. Both of you.

    May 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Regarding Username Changes

    Are we any nearer to 1211241600 yet?

    May 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Lord of the Rings vs. Star Wars

    We come to it at last - the great question of life and death. Star Wars or Lord of the Rings? I mean in terms of films - you can't ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Eragon: the movie

    I can actually imagine that Kang, lol.

    May 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Hi man! I'm Mark, nice to meet you. So, you do poetry then? Cool, what stuff do you like to write? I'm a bit of fantasy, well, Tolkien nut myself. ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Marmalade!

    Doctor Kitty did you just... give yourself a review? Anyway... Nice picture! I like the strawberries, although they seem a bit repetitive, try some different shapes, sizes etc. On the ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    Ye, I understand where you are coming from. I would never insult his fans, I mean, they can enjoy what they want. It's the writer that ticks me off :twisted:

    May 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Doctor Who vs. Battlestar Galatica

    I agree with you both... I think the plots leading up to the Deus Ex Machina are often full of potential, but because the episodes are only 45 mins, they ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    That's my Dad's name! So no... :P Alright then.... hmm... hmm... Alex?

    May 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    Jamie is a guy's name! Alright then... David?

    May 27, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    Nah, see that's too original. More like... Sauron, no wait, Nauros, or maybe over Varth Dader, who is actually Eragon's Dad!

    May 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Guess the name of the user above you!

    I don't know... Jamie?

    May 27, 2008


If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.
— Mark Twain