-
Re: Beats Have Colour
Wow ink! I love that! It is a very nice idea, to represent something so. You did a great job. Very creative, entertaining and fun! Well done! There is little ...
Apr 21, 2008 -
Re: Evolution Facts.
I have come to my own conclusion. God. Nobody made me say that, and I could easly go and say there isn't one. But that would be going againsed why ...
Apr 21, 2008 -
Re: Evolution Facts.
You did claim to not have any faith in the matter. Sureal, wether you like it or not, the universe is here, and scientists will never be able to explain ...
Apr 21, 2008 -
Re: Circumsition: Right or Wrong?
Oh, no! Circumcision! My whole life revolves around this! Come on, circumcision isn't that big, scientifically speaking. It's basically the choice between HIV prevention and a "better sex life". And ...
Apr 21, 2008 -
Re: Writers' walk off anyone?! Just kidding, new here
Hey! So, what genres do you like to write? I'm Mark, by the way. Be sure to check out the rules and all that, I'm sure you'll fit in, we ...
Apr 21, 2008 -
Re: Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
I've got the second one, but it made me depressed. I don't know why, maybe it is because of the amount of bugs, or the terrible graphics or the fact ...
Apr 21, 2008 -
Re: How Much do Publisher's Take?
Thank you everyone. Honestly? You shouldn't worry about money. If you truly want to write for a living, you'll find a way to deal with your home conditions and be ...
Apr 21, 2008 -
Re: Circumsition: Right or Wrong?
Do you really have the right to say that they can't because it "deprives" the child of their rights? They're the parents, and it's there right to make the child's ...
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: YWS Will Be Down Sunday; April 20, 2008 (US Time)
Hence the butterfly effect. If you hadn't had a fever I wouldn't have needed to stay up late into the evening doing homework, when instead of doing it in the ...
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: How Much do Publisher's Take?
Thanks everyone, great advice :-) -Mark
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Own Pet Thread
Aww! I love everyone's pets! Smurf > You have a horse?! He's lovely! (It's a boy, right?) Here's my cats: This is Beano, she died last Friday :-( This is ...
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: Ever Wonder
****I forgot about this. Alright, the army will reach the city in 3 DAYS. Aedomir has just reached the city and is talking with the king of the city.**** I ...
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: making a book longer
Lets' face it, we all dream of having some long epic, loved by all, but let's face it, we don't need it. Look at the Harry Potter series; they started ...
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: How Much do Publisher's Take?
Thanks Sureal, that cleared a lot up. I think it is just the principle that the publisher takes aroun 60% of the profit, and I take around 10-20%. I would ...
Apr 19, 2008 -
Re: Abortions
My opinion on abortion: I think it's sick and wrong to do that to a baby. But, isn't there stem cell research? And, I think if ther abortion has to ...
Apr 19, 2008
