User avatar

Aedomir

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Different Beliefs

    In a French lesson today, we had a cover teacher, who was former teacher at the school. He started talking to me and my friends about the universe, and Einstein's ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: St. George's Day today!

    I can imagine that, lol. Nobody really spoke about it here... So much for English pride, eh? :-) -Mark

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: St. George's Day today!

    Yay! I'm proud to be English 8) And how can we all forget Shakespeare? He died on St. George's Day - his birthday! -Mark

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty

    I think it is barbaric to use the death penalty, so for me, it is mostly a moral issue, but I would say that it is not a punishment. What ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Run, Fat Boy, Run! Day 1

    Hehe! I see they have turned this into a movie already :wink: it must be good. Alright! On to the crit. I love the first line, I thought it was ...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Approval

    Heya! Alright, I just had one major drawback. I loved the idea, but I wasn't in touch with the emotion. I need to know how this person is feeling after ...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: TYWC Old Crew?

    I personally don't know any, but why not make a few friends, put it as a bulletin perhaps. You could see if they have left their emails for like Crazybob ...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution Facts.

    Actually, the idea of creation in Genesis was thefirst idea, which everyone believed. Besides, we do have evidence of evolution! We have already been thriugh this. -Mark

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    We are jsut going round on the same point over and ove again for 36 pages... no offence to anyone, I just believe no more points will come of this, ...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution Facts.

    You ignored the first point, so I will look at the second: Every scientific theory has something that can't compelety allow it to be proved. Like what? How will we ...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Back Up And Running (April 22, 2008)

    Yay! I was away, so unharmed, thankfully :-) Nate > I think this is it: Failed sending email :: PHP :: DEBUG MODE Line : 234 File : emailer.php I ...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Wether its a fetus or a grown fetus. Grown Humans are fetus, we just have more cells in our bodies now. That's it! I'm out! Here, you are saying (most ...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Evolution Facts.

    I chose God, and like i'v said: i lose nothing if i'm wrong! So you are saying that God would reward belief over say... right intention? I have looked at ...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Goodbye/Departure Thread

    See ya Commando - I will miss our lengthy debates! And Sleeping Valor! Good luck with the exam! -Mark

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Brisingr (Eragon 3) Spoiler

    Does anybody genuinly know what people see in his rubbish?

    Apr 21, 2008


[while trapped in a bucket of popcorn] You know what the worst part is? It's not even butter. We're gonna be destroyed by... ARTIFICIAL FLAVORING!
— Blake Bradley, Power Rangers Ninja Storm