User avatar

Aedomir

  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    I bet it's just some page saying 'Haha you are stupid' or something sad. Still, I want to find out!!

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    So... attention seeker?

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    Grrh! So... what are we looking for? -Mark

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: TYWC

    Hey! I always thought about TWYC, but never joined. Still, you're in good hands here! Remember to check out the rules and all that... have fun! -Mark

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    -Mark

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    Password?

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    Alright, a deleted user on an unlockable topic with random words... I'm excited! -Mark

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: It Turned On The Lights

    Hey! I had a look a your message you left, and I thought, why not?! I can run faster [s]then[/s] 'than' and I can pick up twice my own body ...

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Cows...not so much. So you are saying that we are better than everything else? I bet you'll say yes... this is a real tangent! -Mark

    Apr 24, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Surreal Well, let's just say for a minute that monkeys are humans. I highly doubt that we are killing them now anyway. When was the last time you ate monkey? ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Mark Speight found dead

    I heard about this, I was shocked. :shock: -Mark

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    8/10, sure why not?

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Different Beliefs

    I am worried this will just become another thread to slag off other people's religions :? -Mark

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hey

    Hey! I notice you're from the UK, me too! So, what do like to write? Remember to check out the rules and all that. We love TYWC members... well we ...

    Apr 23, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Abortions

    Surreal Well, let's just say for a minute that monkeys are humans. I highly doubt that we are killing them now anyway. When was the last time you ate monkey? ...

    Apr 23, 2008


It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong.
— Voltaire