User avatar

Aedomir

  • Lounge, The Re: Austrian Girl Sexually Abused for 24 years

    Also, I wonder how old the girl was when he imprisoned her? 18. Just imagine that. No, scratch that, don't. I doubt he will ever get out of prison, I ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Austrian Girl Sexually Abused for 24 years

    A 73-year-old Austrian man has confessed to imprisoning his daughter in a cellar for 24 years and fathering her seven children, police have said. Look at this man: This man, ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Discover The Sanctum

    This is great! This is what makes YWS so unique, the great ideas, originality. I love the idea of the library! I have submitted something, but I just realised I ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    It is very simple... A hint: Words are repeated, the answer rhymes.

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    I'm in but... how do you play!? -Mark

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    Can anyone give me a hint on the password? What do you mean it is in the earlier post?!

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    I agree :? I don't know why but I can imagine Nate looking at his computer screen cackling and stroking a white cat.

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    *waves to Nate who is smiling at our attempts* I need to sleep... but I can't!

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    I trie the 72nd member, to no avail :-(. What is the 'Default thing'? Grr! I will get there!

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    I thought binary was just for numbers?

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    I got that. I am jsut fiddling with it.

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: YWS Fan-fiction Search

    Me! I'd love to!

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    This is irrelevant I bet, but go to Nate's profile and click on blog entries. Have a look and it will say bout Sanctum, but the link doesn't exist. Grr! ...

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    We need clues to understand the clues!

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: sanctum is real

    So... attention seeker? Er, it's Etan , da? Merely write it rightways, and you'll find the troublemaker. ^_~ IMP It was a bit obvious it was him really, lol. I ...

    Apr 25, 2008


And on the pedestal these words appear:/'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings;/Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!'/Nothing beside remains.
— Percy Bysshe Shelley