User avatar

Aedomir

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Big Changes To Storybooks

    Yay! Now we won't have hundreds of dead storybooks :-) The only thing I am unsure about is the loss of 5 points, because sometimes, only so much can be ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Art Show

    Wow, this should be fun. I'm not very good with originalty but I will see what I can come up with :-) -Mark

    May 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi! been busy studying

    How did you survive 6 months without YWS?! I can barely last an hour. :-) Welcome back though! I am sure a bit has changed, but not much, and I ...

    May 1, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: City Underground

    Wow! Actually, someone at school is doing something very similar to this for his art project. I find this very intriguing, and a great picture. I am amazed at how ...

    May 1, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: How Old is Too Old?

    That's total bull when you say that "age doesn't matter". Yeah right. If I was a parent and i knew that my 15 year old daughter was dating a 18 ...

    May 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: April 2008 Stats

    Oh yay! Again, I remain surprised that London is number one, considering it is in the second country. Meh! will we continue to delight in London's delectable food (note the ...

    May 1, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: EverWayward 1 [Revised]

    - You used 'yea' a few times. I realize every character has their own voice, but this seems too modern. In medieval times, yea was an informal way of saying ...

    May 1, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Fear - Title Pending

    Wow, I loved that. I thought the style was very interesting and engaging, and it drew me in. Of course, it confuses me, but not a problem! I thought this ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: EverWayward 1 [Revised]

    So... you didnt like it? O well, I will keep rewriting this, until I get it spot on. I didn't like the first bit to be honest, I might expand ...

    Apr 30, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya!

    Hey! Welcome aboard! And don't worry, I am addicted, and it's pretty cool doing so! :-) Have a great time, I'm Mark, by the way. If you have any questions ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: That's a Problem!

    What do we post it under? A new post or as a comment? Cool idea!

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Oprah Winfrey

    Commando -- You don't need to believe in a religion to respect it. Believe it or not, I respect Nazis. Not because I liked what they did, but because they ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Very Well Writen

    I think you clicked the wrong button - you made a new topic. Ask a mod to lock it, topics are only for works. Anyhow... -Mark

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: EverWayward 1 [Revised]

    Hey everyone! I just couldn't bear the original Chapter One anymore, I just have to change it. I am rewriting it and fleshing it out, introducing the company, and letting ...

    Apr 29, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Run, Fat Boy, Run! Day 3

    Hiya! don’ t There's a space between the contraction and 't'. Seriously, I need to get a life and quick. I would stick in a comma after 'life'. I would ...

    Apr 29, 2008


Every really new idea looks crazy at first.
— Alfred North Whitehead