User avatar

Aedomir

  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    I am not sure if it is a bug, but earlier I did two reviews in the Art/Photography section, but a while later I realised my review tally hadn't up. ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Boy Who Lived

    Wow! Honestly, that jsut gave me the wow factor. I was very surprised at how well you managed to capture the Harry Potter idea, and create a poem from it. ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Misty Morning Flowers

    Hi! Ye, I would suggest cropping them both, as even in the first one, I feel they are lost. The first is very pretty, but a bit bland also. Focusing ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Princess Academy

    I am sorry but this is too much - space out the paragraphs and maybe post it in two parts. Also, YWS asks you to do at least two reviews ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Sun in Dalewood, Mississippi

    Heya, I love this picture. A very... almost spiritual ambience to it. The sun rays are great and I think the general idea of the picture is inpriing. Very peaceful ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Remember The Dynamic Avatars?

    They are creepy...:shock:

    May 3, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    Wow... This is the my first proper story, which I write at the moment. However, when I was in year... 3 I think, I wrote about 1000 words to a ...

    May 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Repercussions (Part Two of Two)

    Hey! This one isn't as detailed as the last, as I was being very picky and couldn't find enough fault. :wink: Anyhow, here is the crit, same format, enjoy! A ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Introduce Your Writing

    Hey! Current story/novel; Well, this is my first novel, so I guess this is the only sub-heading to write about. It is a high fantasy novel, set in my own ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Teen and Premartial Sex

    If you're so "mature", then why are you having sex? Shouldn't a "mature" person be mature enough to realise that it isn't nessesary? Perhaps we have different views on maturity.

    May 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Lone Wolf

    Oh my! I wish I had one of these, they are so cool! You are really good at these, and I think it is amazing how you got all the ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    8/20 cool.

    May 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heya!

    Your avatar, me adores! Welcome to the community, you have two options: love it, or love it. I also have looming GCSEs, and seriosuly wish they would leave me alone ...

    May 2, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm New

    Hey! I look forward to submiting some of my stories As do we! :-) I'm Mark, if you have any questions, just let me know. Be sure to check out ...

    May 2, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Repercussions (Part One of Two)

    Cover Hey! I said I would get to it, and I did! This took a while, so it may take time for the next part. I really enjoyed it, well ...

    May 2, 2008


how insane i exist in rooms i'm not in at the moment
— fatherfig