User avatar

Aedomir

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bisexuality: straight, gay, or lying?

    The Church of England has gay vicars. We do? Since when? The archbishop is gay.

    May 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello.

    Hello! Nice to meet you, I'm Mark or whatever you want to call me (Mark, please :-) ). See you about, and have a great time - hey, what types ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: One for sorrow

    Hey! I have attached all the writing feedback in the .doc file. I would firstly like to say that I didn't really feel for Megan. I reckone we need a ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bisexuality: straight, gay, or lying?

    Well, if God made you knowing full well you would be homosexual, why is it a sin?

    May 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Teen and Premartial Sex

    The Attacker sees this as an act of love, they want you. I was labeling a con from sex, it still constitutes as sex whether it was consentual or not. ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Teen and Premartial Sex

    Pros to sex: Love Pleasure Physical connection between me and my lover So if I get raped by I guy that stalks me that technically is sex. But the attacker ...

    May 6, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Want to blow fish?

    Hehe! I love those! I was going to suggest making the woman a little darker, but no, I like the nice sketchy style to have going on. I am in ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex Before Marriage

    Yet another question on "Why doesn't God make the world perfect?" I hate it, I hate it, I hate it! Sorry about that. This question being asked over and over ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Teen and Premartial Sex

    Excues me while I add somethings: Pros: Pleasure Possibe pregnancy - maybe Expand relationships Trust Love Cons: Possible pregnancy Condoms+Birth control cost quite a bit of money over time I ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Sex Before Marriage

    Hmm... lets try: little to no risk of getting STDS? An almost certain home for the child that could come from sex. The lack of emotions if you have sex ...

    May 5, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Horror? Apocalyptic? Zombies? The viral is like virus. Sounds good, interesting take. EVER WAYWARD

    May 4, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: http://poetry.0to60.org / Drytear PMs

    I'll be on the lookout - why do people do this stuff? I mean, surely it makes him really hated online. If you need someone to spam his in return, ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Is Homosexuality/Bisexuality Overrated?

    How do you mean overrated?

    May 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Jon O.

    That really is amazing, honestly you are very talented. I wonder how some people manage to do this type of thing - I am lucky to draw an oval face! ...

    May 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: It was the perfect day...

    Here is my review in MS word 2003 format, if you can't read it, let me know. -Mark

    May 3, 2008


Writing is my soul made tangible on paper.
— bluewaterlily