User avatar

Aedomir

  • Lounge, The Re: Storybook ideas?

    So... care to elaborate?

    May 9, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Storybook ideas?

    I am thinking of starting a new storybook, and I know that with the recent changes, that people who join would be more commited. Not many people want to just ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Video Games = New Age of Warfare

    No. I used to be addicted to games, and believe me, it was just to fill the time, so I guess really, I wasn't addicted. But now, you see, I ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bisexuality: straight, gay, or lying?

    I completley agree OverEasy. Why can't we just be people - why do we ave to class love under sexual organs? A lot of people do not seem understand that ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Burma Death Toll Could Reach 500,000

    What?! I am sure that I heard it was... 20000 yesterday. Woah... and what makes it worse is that they refuse to let foreigners in. I think it's been mainly ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Problems with Evolution

    To be honest, I thought that when I first saw this topic, which is why I seriously cannot be bothered to contribute to this debate. In fact, didn't we have ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bisexuality: straight, gay, or lying?

    I'm sorry but I still think being bi and being pan is the samething. I still think Judaism and Christianity are the same thing. But they aren't! Bi - (meaning ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Problems with Evolution

    What...? Some English guy mutated a cow egg cell and inserted human DNA. This fused with the cell, altering both DNAs. Hence mutation. But this is artificial mutation, not really ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bisexuality: straight, gay, or lying?

    So if you're pansexual you have sex with animals to, like horses, donkeys, dogs, etc.? I mean that what I'm getting. That's zoosexuality. There is a name for 'everything' but ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Problems with Evolution

    I've already ripped apart like half these arguments in the Debate forums. Most notable: the Cambrian explosion (3), abiogenesis (4), I've given you plenty of missing links (6), and I've ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bisexuality: straight, gay, or lying?

    Pansexual is an attraction to anyone regardless of gender or biological sex. Bisexuality is an attraction to both genders or sexes, but not regardless of gender or sex. Oh my ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    bob, you are mad.

    May 7, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Rate YWS

    Nate, you are hurting my head... that picture is pure evil ! -Mark

    May 7, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bisexuality: straight, gay, or lying?

    As much as that was a very thrilling tangent, :backtotopic: :!: Where were we? -Mark

    May 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Bisexuality: straight, gay, or lying?

    The Church of England has gay vicars. We do? Since when? The archbishop is gay. No. Neither John Sentamu nor Rowan Williams are gay. Care to name any other archbishops? ...

    May 6, 2008


"Growing up isn't the problem... forgetting is."
— Antoine de Saint-ExupĂ©ry, The Little Prince