User avatar

Aedomir

  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Halo: The Fight Worth Fighting

    Great piece, you captured the intense moments of Halo brilliantly. I would say that the battle scen was slightly short, which is what tends to happen when you write such ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm Mark, nice to meet you!

    Thanks everyone! Hi! Thanks for the review bear, really encouraging thoughts.

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #1

    Thank you so very much! When you said about dying, isn't that when you dye something a colour? I don't know but thankyou for the wonderful review! No one has ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Skidia Forever, Chapter Four: Eleven Heirs of Scorvile

    That was a very good piece. It certainly showed your skills in dialogue, and inserting a good bit of humour in there. I thought it was catchy, interesting and makes ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm Mark, nice to meet you!

    Hi Lindsay! I love my fantasy pieces. I had a go at politics once but then I just felt ill... Not to mention the excriciating boredom that it entailed! I ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #1

    Author's Note I posted this back in January, but please take this and up to around #7 as a pinch of salt, I have improved leagues since then! Thank you. ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Just Another Life

    This is a very moving piece, strange really. I just find present tense very catchy (although I would never use it!). You have brilliant talent and I can't find enough ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey everyone. :)

    Hi, I'm new too

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm Mark, nice to meet you!

    lol

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Silver Against Red

    Personally, I am not a huge fan of present first person, but I can see the pluses (that right?). Anyway, I think your style is quite appleaing, but I am ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm Mark, nice to meet you!

    Hi, I'm Mark and I live in Birmingham in England. I have nejoyed writing stories for a long time, but have only begun to take it seriously recently. I have ...

    Jan 19, 2008


gonna be honest, i dont believe in the moon
— sheyren