User avatar

Aedomir

  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #2

    Author's Note This is part two to the first chapter, some of you have read part one and this will not make a lot of sense unless you have. Thanks ...

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Figured I should say hi...

    Fantasy! I love fantasy! Just the thrill of living in my own world that I created really excites me! Hi, I'm Mark, and my username is aedomir because that's the ...

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Blackbird

    I think I will read your piece and comment as I go along - I'll start with problems first... the song innocently continued. and "Blackbird?" She guessed innocently. Try a ...

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #1

    Thanks, I'll post part 2 to chapter 1 soon. It will be around the same length, 700 words or so. It might be quite sad though... that's all I'm saying... ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #1

    I am so pleased with the responses I have been getting, thanks, both of you. You're tough when it comes to grammar! But fair call, it seems a lot more ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Immaculate (Part Two)

    That was a very well-written, amazing yet serious and humourous all the while! I just summed it up there! I didn't read the first part I am afraid, but I ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Eyyyy

    Now I think about it, this place is like something I have dreamt about. Lots of people my age offering help to one another, interesting with kind and friendly people. ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Second Earth

    That was very good, suspense-packed piece, with just a bit of criticism: You used 'Earth' and 'People from earth' too much. Earthlings is good, but there only 3 terms for ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: A little about me

    Raven is a cool name, really rare ovoere here in Angleterre! You sound like a nice person, I'm Mark, nice to meet you! I wich I was this interesting lol.

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #1

    Thanks again, that dying thing was really irritaing me! Wow you're great, I'll change it to pg-13 if I can.

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alexandrite prologue

    All the mistakes have been found I see, but apart from that, I really like your style. That was a very cute piece, quite sad in parts as well! As ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Everybody, I'm New To YWS

    Hi, welcome to the community! I only joind today but I am sure that like me, you will enjoy this society to the full! Good luck!

    Jan 19, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: You Gonna Eat That?

    I think that the joke was wuite funny, but I think you could actually make this into a nice novella if you work on it and puit some effort in.

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Strong Arrow

    That is the type of Romance novel that I would buy. The pace was perfect and I found myself beginning to fall in love with your characters! The start was ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Horror

    I really like your style. I find that the drab, 10 page endings of stories bore me like hell, but that got to the point, no faffy waste of words. ...

    Jan 19, 2008


Morning without you is a dwindled dawn.
— Emily Dickenson