User avatar

Aedomir

  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #1

    I don't realy know what to say here, I've had some great advice, and very clearly to sides to my style. OK, some of you hate it. Many of you ...

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #1

    Why in the world are goblins Arabs!? erm... wtf? Who said anything about Arabs? Please Reply lol

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #3

    Chapter One Part III “Aedomir, Aedomir! Wake up!” Aedomir’s eyes opened partway, and his vision burst into action. Above him shimmered a battle-worn face, whose hoarse lips trembled and panted ...

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #2

    You are all so kind!! Thank you everyone!! Just a couple of things, sir wozzel, sombrely is the uk spelling, somberly is the american. The Guardian isn't Aedomir's title (it ...

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Thunder_dude's Intro page

    Hi, I'm Mark. Yep, rap is terrible, they missed off the 'c' when the made up the name lol

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Escape

    OO, well done so far, this could be a very good piece. I like your tense and pace, they fit together very well, and as far as writing is going, ...

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Modern Day Outlaw (Ch. 1, pt. 1) Rewrite!

    Hi! I thought I'd return the favour: When I read this, I was stunnned by how good a writer you are!!! Serioulsy, you would give thousands of proffesional writrs a ...

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Tainted

    Hi. I like where you're going with this, but I just have a couple of thoughts. #1 After the first few paragraphs, there is not a lot of narrative. This ...

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Numb (Chapter 1)

    Ok, let's go! “I am not human.” Her words rang in his ears. “I am not alien.” He still stood at the doorway, the door he had slammed in her ...

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: I would like to know if my novel is any good.

    Sorry to say this but it MUST be typed, one way or another. Ignore your parents, why would they care if you're writing a novel? Wouldn't they be happy? Oh, ...

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: -BOO!-

    Hey everyone! I'm Valerie, but please call me Val! Just joined this site! It seems cool! I need friends and such. So yeah. Talk to me! nice poem lol hellooooooooooooo

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What Perspective Do You Like To Write In?

    How the hell would you do second? You are walking down the road and you see a shop... wtf??

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Alexandrite Chapter one: Aλλαγή part one

    How the goodness do you pronounce Aλλαγή? Really good so far Moderator: Please do not curse! Thanks.

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #2

    Thanks a lot for the review, and for the donation! The first one was supposed to be The Immortals but I pressed submit before I noticed it. Oh well, thanks ...

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Karma For Christmas

    Hi, nice to meet you. Just a grammar issue that I picked up on: I think [s]there are[/s] a few customers in the back didn’t hear you.” I thought that ...

    Jan 20, 2008


Oh, I'm sorry. My friends are in the popcorn and I have to save them.
— Tori Hansen, Power Rangers Ninja Storm