User avatar

Aedomir

  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #5

    Hi guys! Thanks for the reviews. I know that wasn't brilliant... Shall I be honest? OK. Well, I wrote that in like October... That was when I was coming up ...

    Jan 23, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What do I call my baddies?

    That's clever, I didn't think of that. Sorry, I didn't realise I was using offensive language. I just thought I would make a catchy title... Now I feel like an ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    OK, lets see what crap I can come up with... The little old lady kissed a pig on the mane and travelled to jupiter before sunbathing in bear-closet III with ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What do I call my baddies?

    OK, heres the situation. I am writing a novel called The Immortals as a few of you are familiar with. My evil orc-like-golbin-like people are Kalbarcs. I HATE that name!!! ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Magic of Chocolate: (chapter 2) The Drop of a Pen

    Hi, I've had a read through, and nothing major hit me really. I thought your description of the tower was a bit difficult to understand - it doesn't flow very ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #5

    :arrow: Author's Note Hi, This might not turn out to be your favourite part, I think it's a bit boring to be honest, but I threw the idea together in ...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #1

    thanks for all the critcs everyone

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #4

    thanks for the crits every1! yet again great reviews. does the last sentence mean he is dead? or seomthing else... find out this week...

    Jan 22, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #4

    Chapter One Part IV He broke off at the wood’s border. Carefully, he pushed the bushes aside and stepped in. Nothing could be seen through the pitch black atmosphere… Just ...

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #3

    Ye sure no prob jabber. Thanks for the review, I take it your the punctuation person!

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #1

    Ye, sorry, I didn;t mean it like that. It was kind of you to write that long critique, thanks.

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Magic of Chocolate: (chapter 1) Chocolate Bar

    lol, I like short, to the point stories. I can;t really talk about grammar, it seems fine to me. I wonder why he wants the chocolate... let's go find out! ...

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #3

    Ye sure I'll have a look--promise!

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #3

    lol thanks i have no idea how i get so many reviews! bigbadbear was the first to read #1 and he's become quite a good mate on the site! im ...

    Jan 21, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #3

    Wow first fan! I've been working on this story for over a year but you should have seen some of the crap I was coming up with to begin with, ...

    Jan 21, 2008


'The Answer to the Great Question... Of Life, the Universe and Everything... Is... Forty-two,' said Deep Thought, with infinite majesty and calm.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy