User avatar

Aedomir

  • Art & Photography Re: Drawings of Sector 33

    It won't work. That link is a directory to the files on your computer, which only you can see. Upload it as an attachment. Also, you could upload it to ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for not changing your avatar.

    May 10, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    How much does it cost?

    May 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Last person to post wins

    I win!

    May 10, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: They told me to

    Hi! :-) This is a very short piece, and I see it has already been reviewed to death with grammar, but I will just add my thoughts if you don't ...

    May 10, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: all about dark holes

    Hey, welcome to YWS! Firstly, I must ask you to check out the rules and FAQ, we do ask you do at least two reviews before submitting anything (review:submission, 2:1), ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Hmm... sounds interesting, I might have a look. Sounds like either some emotional journey or a long travel/quest. Under the Entwined Sky

    May 10, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Why do you think I don't want to?

    May 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Storybook ideas?

    I agree, a thriller would be interesting. Anybody have any ideas?

    May 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    7/10 I can't really see it.

    May 10, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you agree with animal testing?

    the ends justify the means. No, they don't. You are saying that a possible human life is worth thousands of animals? No. But thousands of human lives are worth thousands ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Of course Jack, a "friend". :wink:

    May 9, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty

    The UN has abolished all those things: the problem is it has no legitimate power to force any member country to comply with its rulings. Really? Didn't Bush veto outlawing ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty

    Agreed Gahks. To be honest, I can never see the death penalty being reintroduced into Britain, it jsut never will. Dare I say it, even if the Torreys come into ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do you agree with animal testing?

    the ends justify the means. No, they don't. You are saying that a possible human life is worth thousands of animals?

    May 9, 2008


We know what a person thinks not when he tells us what he thinks, but by his actions.
— Isaac Bashevis Singer