User avatar

Aedomir

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Banshee

    Very interesting to read! I really liked the way that you didn't say whay people were dying outside, and the way the scene just skipped between the first two. She ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Magic of Chocolate: (chapter 6) A Criminal Reunion

    Having said that, I would say that all these novellas you have been writing, you should put them together and make them into a collection of short stories, that's be ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #7

    Wow thanks that was far more helpful lol! Character development: 8/10 Plot development: 9.5/10 (great job there!!!) Descriptions: 6.5/10 Wording: 6/10 Grammar: 7/10 Originality: 6/10 (change the name

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Magic of Chocolate: (chapter 6) A Criminal Reunion

    This is my favourite of the book so far, good job! I liked the way your character kept on thinking what he thought, it is a good way to get ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #7

    thats helpful

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #7

    Thanks for the review... It was my first attempt and character history, and incorporating the main storyline. Seridon knows more than Aedomir because Seridon has been alive for the last ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #7

    Chapter Two Part III Aedomir looked round and caught a glimpse of the passage they had come from. A major host of Kalbarcs piled out towards Aedomir and Seridon. The ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #6

    Hi! As always, I am grateful for your reviews. One things definatley shines out: Messiness... I think maybe its the constant battles I have going on. If you think about ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #5

    Thanks Jabber! Nice suggestions, it works much better now thanks

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Blood Moon

    Wow! Even though I am a fantasy writer, I find such novels difficult to get into sometimes, but not this. It looks brilliant, and I see potential steaming through it. ...

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Letters from the General

    I don't care what other people say, I think this is really good. I think what Jezza meant was that the style appeals to him. Now I've read it, I ...

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: armagedon

    Hi Jezza! So I couldn't really critique your work at my house yesterday, so here goes... OK, its difficultt to tell what's going to happen to here, which is wht ...

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #6

    Chapter Two Part II Seridon notched an arrow, and sent it hurdling towards the Kalbarc with a twang . The beast stumbled to the ground, and with a clamber tried ...

    Jan 24, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What do I call my baddies?

    lol thanks

    Jan 23, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Fifteen Eternal Candles (Chapter 1, Scene 1)

    I really don't need this kind of competition lol. Just a quick look... The two embraced in the dark room, her father bumping the two of them against the cabinets, ...

    Jan 23, 2008


A big mountain of sugar is too much for one man. I can see now why God portions it out in those little packets.
— Homer Simpson