User avatar

Aedomir

  • Welcome Mat Re: About me? But, of course!

    You've won many writing awards? Cool! I'm off to read your submitions now! See you around the stie, Im new I think I'll post an about the author thing...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: ♥ Art Boy

    wow i thought that was really good, cute and friendly. Im not really a romance guy, but I thought this was great!

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Movie for Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

    I don't get the joke for scene 1!! Can you explain it to me please, then I'll critique it!! from what I read I thought it was funny lol

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Hidden by Darkness (title change?)

    I have no idea whether this was intentional but look at this charcters: Dayton - Day Daun - Dawn Twila - Twilight Luna - Moon If that wasn't on pruprose ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: (No title yet) chapter 1

    Well done! I thought that was a very original piece with no eyecathcing grammatical errors. There were a few sentence structure problems, but nothing that I thought made it any ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Temperature Drop

    I can't really ofer you much train of thought for grammar or sentence structure, just to think carefully about what your characters say a bit more. Take LotR for example: ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Child of Ashes: Outcast- Prologue

    [s]I would genuinely say that this is one of my stories on the site so far. I really enjoyed reading it, mostly because this is the type of book I ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #7

    lol I have no idea how I got so many hits, I think most people read my stories and then read the rest... I dont really know lol. Ye I ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Magic remains- chapter 1, part 2

    Hi! I like where this is going with this, and it hs potntial but I am still unsure of the plot (what you want?). Anyway, I really liked it, just ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #7

    Thank you very much Jabber! This has been a very mixed chapter, two for and two against. Much of my writing is very opinion based, but thanks are crtainly in ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #7

    Thanks BBB. and jezza ye it makes sense i suppse but i think i will change it neway, seems a bit weird lol

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #6

    Thanks jabber! I hate to think how long that must have taken! They wer all very notable suggestions though, many which I should have seen before. Thanks again! Oh and ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • General Articles Re: The Making of Tears.

    Tears. A very original topic, and didn't know non-ficiotn could be so interesting! A never knew so much could be put about tears either, could job there and especially with ...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: armagedon

    lol people do usually write in diaries evryday but I would make sure that everything i the diaries you choose to add are relevant to the stroline...

    Jan 26, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted

    That would be a good start to a novel, it was funny how she started to kill that guy without knowing it was wrong. The lack of narrative however makes ...

    Jan 26, 2008


I'm also not sure why but even though I normally wear cool tones I have a feeling red would have been my color in the 1860s.
— Elinor