User avatar

Aedomir

  • Fantasy Novels Re: My new story (un-named)

    I don't know why, it just feels as though you are ttrying to cram all which is good from Tolkien's great works, into 100 words... Im unsure about this, I ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Favourite movie quote.

    I'm a man! Oh well, nobody's perfect - Some like it hot

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Rate The Idea Above You!

    8/10 seems a bit done but I like wher you're going with the devil. Trilogy (fantasy): An exile joins a group of outlaws who are being chased by monsters from ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Believer of Synyster rather than..

    Hello there! Im Mark and I am sort of new to this place... Im sure you wil like this place, and your bakground is like mine lol

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A grandfathers tale, secrets of the long since buried.

    I reckon it would help us if you gave them names. We can't rally like these people without knowing the hell they are! I like this, intersting plot, but remember ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The forgotten Secret

    Hi there! Let's see what we've got... stretching out in the horizon I'm not sure IN is what you want you here, maybe ACROSS would fit better. singing until there ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: We all fall down

    I don't know how to feel about this... I like the idea, and would be very interested to see if you can make a novel from this! There are a ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Post, Read, Review, Meet New People!

    Hi! I'm sort of new, I've been on for about a week and a bit, this place is really great! Why not look at my portfolio, they are the first ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #7

    Thanks everyone!

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Of the Lands of Ray and Hammer, Segment 1

    The rules are that for every 1 you post, you should review two... Il review this in a minute

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm New

    omg your background sounds almsot identicla to me lol! Im sure you will love this place, if you want any reviews just PM me I'd be glad to help.

    Jan 28, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Some of my work from Art.

    Wow! You drew that? They're really good! Don't be so harsh on yourself! Having said that, everyone hates their work fom their own eyes, except people who are just plainly ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: M-9

    Im not sure about this sentence: You said: I slammed open the front door, and slammed it closed, locking the door, to delay Ted from entering. Several things here... You ...

    Jan 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: My short, and rather boring, biography...

    lol dont you just love people arguing about height lol! Im 14 and 5"5 but still smal compared to loads of other people. I just enjoy being smaller than them ...

    Jan 27, 2008


The simple truth is that authors like making people squirm. If this weren't the case, all novels would be filled completely with cute bunnies having birthday parties.
— Brandon Sanderson, Alcatraz Versus the Evil Librarians