User avatar

Aedomir

  • Novel Workshop Re: The Immortals Chapter 1-3

    Hi guys! This is a biggee! If you have followed my novel, you will know I have posted for some time, that is because I have done about 3000 words ...

    Feb 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #1

    Thanks very much! Nice to meet you, I'm Mark. Have you posted anything? I'll have a loom I think.

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: StoweAway (Updated 2/12/08)

    Wow BBB! When I read this, I was amazed at how well you managed to capture my attention! Usually, online I just can't sit reading from my computer screen, but ...

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Snow White (What actually happened)

    I really liked your use of description, excellent grammar and the dialogue. Yu prsented us with a very intersting an fun story read, well done! I liked the use of ...

    Feb 2, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: A bad person

    I actually quite likes that. Not fantastic, but really like the way you get by with such little description, and pull it off so brilliantly. I really like the character ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: The Real Story Of The Three Lil' Pigz (with an urban twist)

    Lol! Very good. You know that they all forgot the c on the front of (c)rappers. lol. Interesting twist on the 3 lil pigs. You know you could make a ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    8/10 random but cool lol

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I used to be part of WRITERS.NET. It was terrible but someone suggested I find a young writers place, so here I am!

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Jasmine's Efforts At Writing

    Try reriting about 10 a week, you will have it done in less than four months!

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    9/10 looks pretty cool but i dont like the red lol bty yes I look like a prat lol

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Journey's Dawn - Dark Tidings

    I really like this, it has huge potential. You are a very good writer clearly, and not many grammar issues stand out to me. I think you are very telented ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Untitled

    Intriguing story! The way that you managed to type the letter 'i' so incredibly! Please put it up again, so I may read and review it. I don't know why ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish 2

    Granted but you learn everything and your head blows up *cackles hysterically* I wish my novel became really famous

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds cool, like a sci-fi film? I'd pick it up and have a look at the blurb. Book 1 The Immortals Book 2 Spawn Book 3 As Time Ends

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Magitech: Tales of Vlora

    Hello! Nice to meet you... civilians send them hurtling send ing barrage of bullets you've already used bullets, although tis a cool phrase... Was it fear, excitement, lust for blood. ...

    Jan 29, 2008


I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters.
— Solomon Short