User avatar

Aedomir

  • Archive Re: The Horizon and Beyond

    (When will all the heroes be summoned? Could someone tell me when. I want my character to storm in)

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Horizon and Beyond

    The weedy messenger caughts his foot on a branch, and hit the ground with a thud . "L-lord?" he said, scurrying across to the fire and shaking his head. He ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Name: Mark Age: 14 Gender: Male Education: Grammar... Working Family: Brother, mum, dad Appearance: Tall, brown hair, blue eyes, 5"8" Personality: Friendly, doesn't like insulsting people, not very ou

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Whining Arrow

    Yay, that makes 8! I think we have enoguht to start now, I will post the first few paragraphs, and work a bit harder on the plot. Maybe - Its ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: The Immortals Chapter 1-3

    Thanks very much jabber! Great thoughts! With the modernising, I just don't really want to be seen as another LotR copier, but ye I'm not sure if it's fit. Oh ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Whining Arrow

    Yay! That's five characters now! Actually, I think I will say maximum of 1 good AND 1 bad character per person or whatever. Great characters everyone!

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Whining Arrow

    Welcome to the army! :-D

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: *bribes with cookies* Stuff i've done in my art class.

    I really love these! They are so vibrant and exciting. I really loved the lsat one, I just can't believe how good it is! Its not fair how some people ...

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Black and White

    I LOVE 6 and 2. They are wonderful, great job! They seem so real, yt so distant, I love it! Well done, excellent photography!

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Whining Arrow

    Oh and No killing off other characters without the creators permission!

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Whining Arrow

    Hi everyone! This is my first storybook, but I love the idea of them on the website. OK, lets cut to the chase: Storyline: A group of exiles, led by ...

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    LONG ROAD TO RUIN - THE FOO FIGHTERS I listen to this way too much :-)

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Horizon and Beyond

    oo oo oo!!! Can I still join? I know I'm a bit late, but I love storybooks like this! If I can't join, no worries, just let me know if ...

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: (Pirate Story--after The Beginning) Chapter One

    OK, you rally need to split up the chaptes, put a line in betweenm you are gona scare a lot of people off.

    Feb 5, 2008
  • Novel Workshop Re: The Immortals Chapter 1-3

    thats great thanks everyone!

    Feb 5, 2008


So verily with the hardship, there is a relief, verily with the hardship, there is a relief.
— Quran Ch 94:5-6