User avatar

Aedomir

  • Art & Photography Re: Milkman!

    I have no idea why, but or some reason a amd a cartoon called MilkMan: Do you like him? I got bored but hes te best animation ive made in ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My Drawings!

    I really like the dragon! You're very good a drawing!

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Morning on Lookout Mountain ::UPDATED::

    That picture is beautiful! Its like a fantasy world. I can just see my hero walking through it, gazing back over the last few days. I love it, georgeous!

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: StoweAway (Updated 2/12/08)

    English government didn't have Prime Ministers until the 1950s and Anyway, here is chapter two! I hope that you like it! It's not nearly as boring as chapter one. Don't ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Olivia

    Yup, this has definatley been summed up... mostly Elegant, majestic, exciting, emotive... I just love your style, its the type all great writers aspire to be like. Of course, this ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Let It Bleed: Chapter One

    Let it bleed... sounds like the beatles... Let it Be. Lol, anyhow... Many bad authors believe that a good novel is just a million adjectives per sentence. No. I t ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Make a Story :)

    Once there was a monster who spoke only about bubble gum. He thought that he should take a lesson about bubbles and rubber bands. He could jump over the river ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: The Horizon and Beyond DT

    this is unaturally oraganised lol! :-D let me know when we hold an audience with advisor pen. maybe could prehaps get the message late and come in at the last ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Whining Arrow

    Aedomir's strides speeded up. His heart pounded heavily against his chest and his blood raced through his veins. The blur of goblins closed in, their foul stenches meeting Aedomir head ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Whining Arrow

    (ye, everyone dies! woo! :-D if you want to write 1st person, thats fine, just put it on italics and say who you are talking about just beforehand.)

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Fantasy Novelists Exam

    Only one applied to me... :? what's wrong with trilogies!

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Whining Arrow

    Having said that, if your guy splits off from the rest of the group, you will cotnrol him. That sort of thing.

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Whining Arrow

    Ye, I wanted active control really, you say what the guy is doing and work from that, but ye, just 3rd person from ur POV will be fine, its just ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Whining Arrow

    (let's start!) Aedomir sat on the log, admiring the roaring flames as they leapt high into the night sky. He could hear the sound of footsteps closing in, and heavy ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Whining Arrow

    thats clever! I think we'll do just that: red for evil team blue for allied team green for when they meet. And can we not have a storybook, where you ...

    Feb 7, 2008


This looks like a really bad episode of Green Acres.
— David Letterman