User avatar

Aedomir

  • Writing Tips Re: How many words is the average novel?

    Depends, Fantasies are suaully around 150k, which is what I'm heading for, but really, don't worry about word count. Publishers don't really bother about it if the plot really shines ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: YWS wallpaper

    I love it! Its already my desktop wallpaper! I love it! It really suits it, you are very good with computer graphics.

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: The Ever-So-Famous Block for Writers

    I would agree with those suggestion BBB. I don't know why though, but if I've just read 20 pages or so of LotR the night before, the words just flow ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Horizon and Beyond

    ~ Aedomir ~ Aedomir made is way into the crowd, snatching a wine goblet in the process. Do hope the entrance wasn't too... Dramatic He thought, taking a sip of ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Whining Arrow

    (you are always welcome to join!)

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey Im new

    Hello! I'm 14 and I joined a few weeks back. I;m sure you will find this place great! I ould say more bits like 11:00 and im tired...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    OK, that's fine, I just thought I would mention it.

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Milkman!

    lol, Im sure you're not!

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: sensationalization

    I love these, you are excellent at photography! What is the 3rd one? Its brilliant but what is it?

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Flocked Meadow

    That's a very sweet picture, with falling snow... Very good! Isnt it more of a forest... wood?

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Black and White Animal Photography.

    I really like B&W, it looks great. You've captured the dogs so wonderfully! I love them!

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    I was in bed them, really. No, it was around 9ish GMT, it might jsut have been me, but I'll let you know if it happens again

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Horizon and Beyond

    Advisor pens opened his mouth to speak, careful not to give anything away. Everyone turned to him, and the chattering subsided. There was a beat of hooves on the ground, ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    This is a bigee, I don't know if it was just me, but... Time of Incident: Last Night, around 9 pm, GMT Browser: Mozilla Firefox Template: Default I believe Page ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Milkman!

    lol thanks everyone

    Feb 7, 2008


worlds buzz over us like bees, / we be splendid in new bones.
— Lucille Clifton