User avatar

Aedomir

  • Archive Re: Sucked into YWS

    cool! Username: Aedomir Sibs: NONE Mini-animal: Horse Sucked in from: Office Landed in: Aedomir's main story, The Immortals, Advanced Critiques Specific: Fighting to get out of my topic. description:

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Aedomir

    Ye its a bit crap I know :-D Anyhow, I just added a bow and arrow. I think I will scrap it and make another some other time lol

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Aedomir

    I'm sorry, my friend got onto my profile and messed about with my stuff

    Feb 8, 2008
  • General Articles Re: 12 Angry Men

    This is very good, but would your teacher be pleased that put shit in the first paragraph: :-D lol, anyhow, this is very well written, I'm sure you will get ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Our Lost Autumn

    I can'r review lyrics to save my life, but I liked this. It wasn't my favourite, but I like where you are going. I am not sure 'many' and 'uncanny' ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Be You

    Mark "Shut up!" I smacked the alarm with a clenched fist, and before I knew what I was doing, it was on the floor in several pieces. "Oh! Stupid BBC ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Well...hello...i guess.

    Welcome to YWS! I like to work on one idea. Not loads of short stories but thats preference! What do like to write? I am so glad I found this ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Whining Arrow

    ~Urkla vs Aedomir~ Urkla carried his weight up the mountainside, hundreds of Goblins leaping savagley behind him. The exiles were scattered into afrenzies of one-on-one combats. There, in the core ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Writers Society: For Older Writers (18+)

    That's great! How do you pay for all this? It ust be a bit of an expense. I'm sure people would be only to grateful to donate. I would, but ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Clara's Diary entry 1-5

    I like the idea to this. What is this going to be? Romance? Horror? Action? OOO! It's just like xmas! I am very intrigued by this, but maybe instead of ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Chinese New Year

    Woo! Year of the rat! I think I will encorprate a bit of rat to my novel for some stupid reason!

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Don't call me Newbie

    Don't worry, as I;m sure you know this isn't runescape, and I haven't had one person call me noob yet. :-) Besides, I'm a senior now, so I am respected ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: "My Book" (Chapter 5)

    Cool vampire story! I realy liked your stron sentence structures, fast pacing and generally everything else! I though this was a fun, interesting story. Actually, I feel a it guilty ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: A War Worth Fighting For

    This is an excellent story you have going on here. I really liked the way you subtely introduced the charactesrs and stroyline, I didn't feel as if I was being ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lycanthropy

    Its a strange plot, werewolves vs romans. Could you make it work? The troube is, these days wolves are the only fantasy animal around. They are great, but perhaps, not ...

    Feb 8, 2008


Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results.
— Willie Nelson