User avatar

Aedomir

  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm New...

    Hi there! Photography? That's great! I'm sure you already know we have an art and photography forum, so post them and we will take a look! PM me if you ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Life and Times of Miss Aurora Beaumont (and friends)

    cool names! 'Flora, Fauna and Felicia' :-D everything, apart from Flight class OK, i, as a reader, don't know what flight class is. You do, but I don't. Try a ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Circus Boy Chapter 1

    There really isn't a lot to say. I can't see any obvious grammar issues :-D well done! I liked your plot, and the suspense was great! How do you do ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Tips on Drawing a Map for My Novel

    Wow! Cool maps! I need to make my own...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Kadie's Photoshopping Adventures

    I really like the last one! Wow, that's really good

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Fallen Angel

    I disliked the first sentence: 'I was in the darkness again.' It just sounds a bit flat and boring for a first line. How about 'Darkness enveloped me once more' ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Neverworld: The Story of Su and her story

    Hi there! Su smiled faintly at the memory, though the memory was merely a flicker on the screen of her mind. Repetition of 'memory' wrecks the feel. Try rewriting this ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    banned for complaiing against the government in your country

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    banned for arguing with why i banned you

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for calling TV mad in your sig

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Chance Encounter

    Hey! I haven't time for along crit, but here goes: Imagine this. Me, aged twenty four, ten years from now. I can't, because I dont't know you. That was the ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: me? writing?

    Hello! Nice to meet you! I'm Mark, I joined a few weeks back. I'm sure you will find this place really encouraging. Even if you don't write, you can give ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Fantasy Reporter

    Ye, I agree with everyone esle. Funny original, interesting, exciting! Nice and lighthearted after the crappy day I've been having. You've just made me happy! Keep writing! ~D'Aedomir~

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Milkman! Random Superheroes!

    Storyline Barry Halley has just been bitten by a radioactive cow. He turned into... MILKMAN! Soon after, he discovered that his archenemy, Postman, is gathering an army to rival Milkman. ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: The Ever-So-Famous Block for Writers

    I find inspiration in the wierdest places. I just a chicken curry for dinner. I looked down and saw that the chicken in the middle was surrounded by rice... Reminded ...

    Feb 8, 2008


Doubt thou the stars are fire, doubt that the sun doth move. Doubt truth to be a liar, but never doubt I love.
— "Hamlet," William Shakespeare