User avatar

Aedomir

  • Lyric Poetry Re: 365

    Hiya there! I don't know anything about poetry, but wondered if you'd like my thoughts: 'I’ve been waiting since 3:65 yesteryear to see you in my room, gnawing on an ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Whining Arrow

    Aedomir vs. Urkla Aedomir smashed a heavy blow into the troll's side. It roared and leapt apart, sending Aedomir soaring into the sky like a canonball. He came down with ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: The madness of Hunter's couch

    :-D! lol thats so random! very amusing, just one thing... where am i? lol jsut kidding XD keep making these, they're funny! I dont really get it, but that's why ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: the war of the amniox chp. 1

    Hiya! No one hs critiqued this yet? OK, lets see what we have here. You don't mind? Thought not! 'annika said aloud as if needed to convince herself.' Pick one ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Gay is My Ex

    Hiya there! This is good, very very good! 'We shared crayons and blocks. We shared snacks and naps and secrets. We lived, laughed, and loved together. But, it's over now. ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Seven Deadly Sins #2 [Vanity]

    I don't know the first thing about poetry, but I liked this. I find the lines a very long, and perhaps you can seperate these out more, but I don't ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Scripts Re: Failure To Comply (script)

    I really liked this, but don't fall into the trap that many others do, and write a fantastic piece but end up acting it really badly. I liked it, not ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Penny Sapphires : published!

    Hey there! Let's see what we have shall we? 'some mythological creature had reportedly appeared to her' the 'to her' doesn't fit in or make sense, chop it off. 'The ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: True Kindness

    Hiya! Let's take a look here shall we... OK then, first things first. Why the factfile? Writers say that by putting a factfile you can't be bothered to write all ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: My Haikus

    Hey there! Long time no see :-D 'But sixty percent of time' I know it needs to fit a certain amount of sylablls, but if it doesn't fit, rewrite it. ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Other Re: The Many Sides of Life

    I don't really know what this is, or what to take frm it in fact. It was intersting, but I am not sure what the intended point was. Yes, this ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Prologue: Vice and Viscera

    Hey there! Now, what do we have here? 'She was slain by her own toiletries.' I am not sure whether you were going for this, but I thought it was ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: My Sunshine: Part 1 (revamped)

    I havebn't heard the lullaby, so I can't relate to it and at a bit of a loss. But after rading this, I can tell it was based from sort ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Mutts - Outside

    Hiya! I feel a bit guilty, I haven't read any of your other stuff, but still, let's see what we have here. 'All his life he had been fenced in; ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Amber

    This is really good Kalliope. For a moment I had forgotten what forum I was on, but after reading the first lin I instantly knew it was romance. I like ...

    Feb 9, 2008


As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do.
— Andrew Carnegie