User avatar

Aedomir

  • Archive Re: Crime has Tails

    *Alright, we could have just talked on phone, but alright!* Michael Dunn Swinging the door open, Micahel hurried from his office, into the main room. He stood to the front ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Story Of Amanopalco

    Hello! Firstly before I get into the actual poem, I will say to to remember that just because it is the start of the line, you do not need to ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Crime has Tails

    *We have begun people!* Michael Dunn Michael flipped the file shut, and turned to the window. Below the glass building hundreds - thousands - of people busied across the city ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Questions Only

    Who's number?

    May 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Crime has Tails

    Alright, I will wait 'til we have a few more before starting.

    May 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hello! Yep, I think I've already seen you about, so hey! I am sure you will fit into the community fine, and we are glad to have you on board. ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Your True Name

    Hey Jared! I think I checked this out a few days ago, but didn't have time to crit. Alright... Damned... so cold… almost gone. Dread spreading on. Lovely opening, not ...

    May 11, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Crime has Tales DT

    Here is the DT, it will be updated as reguarly as possible. Characters MI6 - Micheal Dunn - Me MI6 - Carlos Clooney - Vernon Unit - Dusty Ryder - ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Storybook ideas?

    Alright, I gave it a start. It is more political than I planned, but should be fun! Click here . -Mark

    May 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Crime has Tails

    Crime has Tails This cost 500 points so the least you could do is read this! If you saw my post in the lounge, you will know I have been ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Storybook ideas?

    I love the idea of a thriller, too. I don't think there are any going on at the moment. Alright, show we do some brainstorming? Present day? Action? MC (do ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty

    I have always found the idea of killing a killer both hypocritical and ironic, hence very immoral. The dealth penalty certainly doesn't just come down to morality however. If you ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Years of Blazen #1

    Wow thanks very much scasha! Great suggestions - I always have troubles with the first few lines :-) I would agree with you on those things, but at the time ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Years of Blazen #1

    Hey guys! The ending isn't really ending, sort of mid-dialogue (bad, I know!) Anyhow, tell me what you think? This is the almost prequel to EverWayward, so you can get ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Come to bless you all with my cell phone pics

    Heya! 1) It's hard to see and vry blurry. I find this picture very dull, and I find the content a little boring. 2)Again very small, but I like this ...

    May 10, 2008


flamin hot cool ranch doritos say a lot about the duality of man
— dissonance