User avatar

Aedomir

  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should Animals ever be 'Put Down'?

    Erm no, you are trying to start an argument. You didn't expand on your opinion with anything comprehensive, and telling someone: This isn't even going to be a debate until ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty

    What I put? I think you are getting confused. You asked for our opinions, I gave you my opinion, and then you didn't like it that I gave you my ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should Animals ever be 'Put Down'?

    Thank you! I will quote the original post: So ye, do we have the right to put down an animals, i.e., if it attacks a human, has cancer etc. What ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty

    What I put? I think you are getting confused. Anyway can we pull away from these petty attacks? Well, then here's the facts. "Person dies." "Person doesn't die." If you ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should Animals ever be 'Put Down'?

    Well, once again I see we've gone into the line of argument: "Humans are no better than animals." This isn't even going to be a debate until people get it ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [2]

    8/10 I agree :-)

    May 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should Animals ever be 'Put Down'?

    The question I see as more important is: if we think animal euthanasia is morally acceptable, then why not human euthanasia? Yes, that is a point I was going to ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty

    Torture is something that came from the Death Penalty, which is what this topic is. Let me redirect you to your first post on this topic. What are everyone's opinions ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Propaganda

    Nate > Finally someone who agrees with me! The fact of the matter is, throughout life we are always subject to propaganda, it's where 'good and evil' comes from, because ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Death Penalty

    Khfan - are you going to debate anything that isn't just opinion please? And yes, it is about torture. The man was killed horrifically and instead administering more poison they ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Should Animals ever be 'Put Down'?

    So ye, do we have the right to put down an animals, i.e., if it attacks a human, has cancer etc. What do you think?

    May 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Sunburns!

    Well, it's still pretty much tipping it down over here. Although I find the rain oddly soothing, the time comes in the year when the good ol' British weather is ...

    May 28, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Run, Fat Boy, Run! Day 5 (Part Two)

    Hey man! You must tell me how you get so many reviews :-)-- Well, grammatically this was more-or-less sound - just a few thoughts: Meranda said and stood up from ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: A Round of Applause for Areida

    I have a solution - the YWS army! Good luck Ari, you will be missed, :( come back one day! Mark

    May 28, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Ever Wayward [EXTRACT]

    I am a little scared Lily, lol, but thanks :-) Thanks also TL G-Wooster, for the warning. The day I become like Paolini... I will shoot myself :P Anyway, I ...

    May 27, 2008


It’s not unorthodox, I thought it was beautiful.
— Jimi Hendrix