User avatar

Aedomir

  • Archive Re: The Whining Arrow

    (oo i'm likin it!) Aedomir A battle horn raged from the distant forest. Aedomir span round to meet a host of cold eyes glaring back at him in apprehension. "Everybody! ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Fragile Bones. (Has been shattered)

    hiya! lets have a look what we have here :-): 'rip the stone floor open' Do you rip stone? break, scratch? 'front of hers, his blood red eyes meeting hers.' ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sucked into YWS

    Aedomir "Ow!" Aedomir landed onto the post with a 'thud'. He looked around and saw the words 'The Immortals' inprinted at his feet. "For god's sake! I haven't taken LSD ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Life and Times of Miss Aurora Beaumont (and friends)

    lol thast clever I didn;t know that. I haven't seen sleeping beauty. Good ideas though! :-D

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Horizon and Beyond

    ~Aedomir~ Aedomir scowled at Pens as he scurried out of the room, tail between his legs. Pathetic. Can't even face the people who could be saving his carreer. "I'll have ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Data Squad

    Digimon? Sure OK! If it works for you, why not give it a go?! I might join, but I don't know the first thing about it! :-D ~D'Aedomir~

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Don't Want To

    Uou lost me, but that's not to say I didn't like it. It was very intriguing. I don’t want to hate her, I don’t even love her…. I don’t like ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Whining Arrow

    Aeodmir Aedomir took a deep breath, and rose his sword for another clash, but it never came. He opened his eyes partway and shot glances around him. Combat had fallen. ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Serendipity

    I lvoed the structure of this poem, its really great! I enjoyed this, and I think it was short, snappy, to the point and no faffing about! I liked the ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Seven Deadly Sins #2 [Vanity]

    Yay! :-D Nah, you can't mimick poetry! Don't be so modest! You're great!

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Don’t Look At My State Of Mind

    Wow! 'I try so fucking hard sometimes That I forget that I’m alive.' Strangley fantastic! Catching and yet o fully of imagery, whcih is saying something really! I really loved ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: At least call me, mon amour

    Like everyone else here, I loved this. The last stanza really did it for me. Such a pwerful ending, summing it all up and giving a total seal. It was ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: A fish

    Wow that's actually reall good. I didn't know that was the fish at first, its a very weird angle, but I don't dislike it!I think it looks really cool, good ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Snow White- After the Poison Apple

    Hello there! :-) I'm Mark nice to meet you! This is very good, I thought it was really funny. Very intersting take on a fairy tale! You really modernised it ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    lol edward scissorhands? if you like :-D that's a cool film. I;m sure you don't have many question fi you've been on before. You do poetry? cool, what genres? I ...

    Feb 9, 2008


I would be a terrible novel protagonist.
— mellifera