User avatar

Aedomir

  • Archive Re: The Horizon and Beyond

    ~Aedomir~ Aedomir heard the sound of a raging battle from a distant yonder. Emminently, he was not the only to have found a host of golems. They were surrounding him ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Fragile Bones.

    Wow! That was a good followup! Not much to say really, I though it was really good! It offered a nice little explanation to why he just ranomdly killed that ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #8

    :arrow: Author's Note: Hi guys! This is the conlcusion to chapter three, which I did not include in The Immortals in the the advanced critics forum. I have also completed ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Changed

    Hiya! First can I say welcomes to YWS! I hope you will enjoy this place as much as me! Now, lets see what we have here shall we? 'Then one ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi everyone! I'm new

    Hi! I'm Mark, :-D PM me if you have any question, I will be only to glad to help! I'm sure you know the basics by now, but good luck ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Elements

    Hello there! Let's have a look now shall we? 'Tor was the first to attack the girl, his defensive attitude taking over.' If you were defensive, wouldn't you defend, not ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Fragile Bones. (Has been shattered)

    I tell you what, I'm going to set you a little challenge. Try and write a 500 hundred word story about pink rabbits in a land of fantasy. They cannot ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Possession

    Wow I liked this! You managed to make a stroy into a poem! Very creepy! :-D 'No! He won’t. He can’t. He does.' OOOO! I liked this bit! This is ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: The Horizon and Beyond DT

    Hey! Let's have a look! a. On their way to the coast, the heroes notice some odd bandit activity, and end up with the opportunity to take out a large ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Part 1 of Ch.1 "Boy behind the counter"

    Firstly, can I jsut say welcome to YWS! And please could you read the rules, we do ask that you do at least two reviews before submitting anything. No worries ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Whining Arrow

    (luna, you are always free to join, and billy, to put colour in your name... TEXT HERE but replace the < with [ and the > with ]) Aedomir Aedomir ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Horizon and Beyond

    OOC: OK, that's fair enough :-D "What the...?" Aedomir shot backwards and hit the ground with a thump. His head exploded with pain, and blood began to seep in rivers ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Let It Bleed: Chapter Two

    Woah Squallz, leave some fun for the rest of us :-D I won't dwell on grammar, I;m not really the person for it plus it has been more or less ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Statue: Six Photographs

    I liked number four the best, I'm jsut not sure that you have really captured 'statues' but rather 'a statue'. Try some more, variation. Meh, I liked them! ~D'Aedomir~

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Fragile Bones. (Has been shattered)

    lol thanks a lot :-D I jsut thought I would make a little joke about quite an horrific tale lol! :-D

    Feb 9, 2008


I want to understand you, I study your obscure language.
— Alexander Pushkin