User avatar

Aedomir

  • Archive Re: The Whining Arrow

    Aedomir "Ya!" Aedomir swipe his sword round, blindly sweeping a goblin head clean off. He couldn't see anymore, just a line of them hurrying away. He sheathed hsi sword and ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    he frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men grasped

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Saint's Corner

    This sounds like a good read, let me know when you publish it! :-D Keep writing! ~D'Aedomir~

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Alex Rider: Point Blank

    I've read the first 5, and half of 6. I feel I have grown out of them now, but ye, Horowitz (?) is a brilliant children's writer. He's really good ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Harper Lee's To Kill A Mockingbird

    I've never read that, but as soon as I finish the Eagle's Conquest and LotR TTT its how to kill a mocking birf for me! Be it the shut-in Boo ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!

    lol, half the people who hate eragon are british. I guess we just hate those who copy our Tolkien's (*sign of trinity*) work. OK, so Tolkien masy have is flaws ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!

    I HATE Paolini. He's vain, thinks he is better than Tolkien and a complet copier of him. I really hate him. I bought Eragon, read the first chapter and put ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Fantasy Bird

    I liek the idea and the shape, but I think it looks to flat and boring. The colours make it a bit tacky, I think you could work on that. ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Gay is My Ex

    How could you realise yo are gay at 13? Eveybody thinks they are gay at 13! :-D

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Horizon and Beyond

    ~Aedomir~ "Puncy upper class..." Aedomir snorted. Luckily, he hadn't unpacked. He had just as much cause as to ride of into the wilderness, back to home . "I'm staying," he ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Library Boyfriend

    Heya! Lets have a look shall we? 'her eyelids rise, and this time, she spots me' Don't take my word on this, but do you think 'but' would work better ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Eight All

    Ye, that was VERY confusing, but I don't dislike it. I'm not really a poem guy, but I liked this. Not much to say really! Keep Writing! ~D'Aedomir~ :-D

    Feb 10, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hell

    I don't dislike it, it jsut feels as though a million words are cramped together, adn that you used a theasrus for every other word lol! :-D Make sure you ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Escape [Prologue...I think]

    You know, when I read this, I jstu tell you are a poet. It has that... you know, present tense, wonderful imagery, that sort of thing. I really don't know ...

    Feb 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: I am new.

    Hiya! Like everyone else, I would like to say... Welcome to YWS! I'm sure you will find this place very helpful, just make sure to always read the rules before ...

    Feb 10, 2008


If you are tired remember it's a sign that you haven't expired
— fatherfig