-
Re: Your Novel (or whatever it is)
I made one the other day in fact, on flash (wierd program to use yes lol) Note, it is no longer Salgaii, but Serigiil. I made a map 2 lol. ...
Feb 10, 2008 -
Re: The Whining Arrow
(I'm so putting this into my novel lol)
Feb 10, 2008 -
Re: Circus Boy - Chapter 2
Hi again! I said I would check it out, so here I am! That's great! I also liked the bit E picked out, so I won't repeat it. 'The woman ...
Feb 10, 2008 -
Re: The Whining Arrow
Aedomir The four of them hurried back along Aedomir's path, Thyme in the middle, guarded by Bella and Lu. Soon, they reached the clearing, where the battle had claimed so ...
Feb 10, 2008 -
Re: What is the member above you known for?
Erm... For winning the YWS point competition? I think you did :-D
Feb 10, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
Look over there:
Feb 10, 2008 -
Re: Need a Crit?
Hey! Are you still doing these? If so, it would be great if you could crit The Immortals #8. It follows on from the one I put in the advanced ...
Feb 10, 2008 -
Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!
No, I agree :-D. He actually said when he went around schools that he was better than Tolkien. That just really ticked me off.
Feb 10, 2008 -
Re: Sexual Favors
How about saying blah blah blah blah favours if you know what I mean blah blah blah Its called freak! Why would it scare off the agent! But ye, it ...
Feb 10, 2008 -
Re: The Whining Arrow
(lol)
Feb 10, 2008 -
Re: The Whining Arrow
(erm ok :-D whatever you want!)
Feb 10, 2008 -
Re: The Horizon and Beyond
~Aedomir~ Aedomir sat in a silent solitude by his horse, every now and then drifting off into sleep. If only he had some money, some gold to buy some equipment. ...
Feb 10, 2008 -
Re: The Whining Arrow
Aedomir Lu nearly jumped out of her skin when Aedomir saw her. "Aedo- come on! Bella is in there!" "As are hundreds of goblins, trolls, and I think I see ...
Feb 10, 2008 -
Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!
lol ye, I know what you mean. I guess that's just me for you! :-D Paolin and plagiarism? I suppose it tells us what not to do. He was a ...
Feb 10, 2008 -
Re: The Whining Arrow
(ooo a baddie! bty, robin is leading the xiles to the nighbouring fortress at the mo :-D. A vampire is great, I was going to get one anyway.)
Feb 10, 2008
