-
Re: Carbon Copies
Everything that you write really, I could just here you saying. It was very realistic, so well done on that! I would agree with others though, when I say it ...
Feb 11, 2008 -
Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?
I went to but I really hated it, it was boring, so I looked for a yound writers place and here I am!
Feb 11, 2008 -
Re: Hi, I'm new and I'm hoping to be published one day!
Heya there! I'm Mark, I have no idea why I called my name Aedomir lol 'I've been writing ever since I was really small and now I have started a ...
Feb 11, 2008 -
Re: Eighteen Hundred Seconds part III
Hiya there! 'I groaned and turned my head, but that seemed to be the only thing that obeyed me. My eyes wouldn’t even open, I felt so weighed down. There ...
Feb 11, 2008 -
Re: Part 1 of Ch.1 "Boy behind the counter"
Glad I could be of help! PM me if you need further crits or whatever.
Feb 11, 2008 -
Re: The Horizon and Beyond DT
Hello! I think what should happen is a surprise attack on the vanguard. When we are moving out, some assassins try to kill us all. The pace is alright for ...
Feb 11, 2008 -
Re: Liberator, Chapter 1 - Aurin
Heya there clock! First off, did you make that poem? If he did, its great! And if you didn't, its still pretty good anyway :-D 'Inside room HE-3 there was ...
Feb 11, 2008 -
Re: The Horizon and Beyond
~Aedomir~ Aedomir felt completely exhausted. Only now, Lying down against his horse did he realise jsut how tired he was. There were several others there now. Sure this must be ...
Feb 11, 2008 -
Re: The Whining Arrow
(lol! As soon as I went to bed the plot goes mental! I'll read this is a sec lol)
Feb 11, 2008 -
Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!
'I tried to read Eragon, but it was SO BORING. Okay, the only thing I am reall impressed by is that he actually had the determination to write that fat ...
Feb 11, 2008 -
Re: Art By Adam
Lol! You make some very strange and wonderful things! I love all tree of those pcis, they're raelly great! I love them! The second is my absolute favourite, then the ...
Feb 11, 2008 -
Re: Human Nature
Wow Wozzell! The rhyming was realy good! You should be a poet my man! The imagery was stop on and I coudn't sense any flaw with it at all, well ...
Feb 10, 2008 -
Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!
Ye, it is opinion but I completly agree with you. He went around schools, mostly primary's and first schools, children who knew no better than to believe him. The secondaries ...
Feb 10, 2008 -
Re: newbie
Hey! Nice to meet you and welcome to the forums! Like Suzanne, I don't want to repeat what everyone else has said, just make sure that you read the rules ...
Feb 10, 2008 -
Re: The Whining Arrow
Aedomir Aedomir sat by the lpeaing flames, pondering. Where had Bella and Thyme got to? He looked around, and stood up to pursue them. Then he heard a rustle in ...
Feb 10, 2008
