User avatar

Aedomir

  • Media Reviews Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!

    Ye, I admit it looks pretty ok, if you haven't read the blurb lol. As soon as you rad page 1, it gets boring. I might read it one day, ...

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #8

    Thanks! That's really grat of you to say. I used to just mimick other authors which I believed were talented, but I think I am past that now. :-D Keep ...

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Fragile Bones, Part 3.

    Hiya! Part 3 already? 'My sister… Emma, she whom disappeared two years ago has been found' I could be wrong, but that in bold I think is a bit unnecessary. ...

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Sweet Smell Of Success

    Hiya! I agree with others here about calling someone and not knowing why. Its an easy way around a weak storyline. Make this a bit stronger, give her a reason ...

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: StoweAway (Updated 2/12/08)

    Wow that's really good 3B! Time to crit chapter 4: 'It seemed like they had all frozen until Auntie Clair glanced at Uncle Steven' I know what you mean it ...

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Critique the Person Above You!

    Woo 3B! i'll catch up on stoweaway now The Immortals #8, my favourite part:

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Chinese New Year

    parles-tu en Francais? Je suis anglais et je parle francais quand je suis... ennyeux

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: My Working Progress

    Can I just say your svatar really reaks me out

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Fragile Bones.

    lol if you say so :-D

    Feb 11, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: The Horizon and Beyond DT

    Ye I think we should all do that really, or not exactly but have something special which we all have, and comes useful within the story later on perhaps?

    Feb 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A4 White

    This was very confusing, and it all seems a little poetic. I mean, I liekd it, but don't you think perhaps it may seem too intense for a story, as ...

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: A Long Way Gone by Ishmael Beah

    I might read that, sounds interesting. That Mr Beah sounds like a right prat lol :-D

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rejection letters...

    Just keep at it! ou will et it soon enough! :-D I agree with Suzanne, short term paain for long term gain right?

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Spooked!

    This is really random but strangely pretty cool! Juat make granpa a bit mroe... grandpa. White hair, beard, I don't know! This is actually a bit spooky lol :-D Keep ...

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Short Prologue

    Hiya! I really liked it, its mysterious, strange and certainly not too short. It adds a nice bit of suspense for the first few lines, and I can't see anything ...

    Feb 11, 2008


it's ok, death by laughter was always how i've wanted to go out
— Carina