User avatar

Aedomir

  • Novel Workshop Re: Honor

    Is this the one which you said was about 50k of words? I'll read this in a it when I get time, and edit this post with a review but ...

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC

    (Have you noticed how like almost all stroybooks are fantasy lol!)

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Character Doodles #1

    Whats a manga? Shes pretty cool actually, I like the far right one. Pretty good drawings!

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!

    *horrified* They are alright, but he use a load of puncy words to hide his no-talent and poor sentence structures. Its a matter of opinion really, I just find that ...

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Aspects of the Backyard

    I really liked them, especially the last one. The others didn't really do much for me, and the top one was a bit distracting with the shadow.

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts School

    This looks really cool! I might join it soon, I jsut came to see what this is like.

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Unchained Dragon

    Its really nice, just seems a bit... dull. give it some cool fiery colours. I like the shape and the idea, you are a great drawer!

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Thoughts

    I am not a fan of books or letters that supposedly make you a better writer, thyey just dont work. You can write or you cant, and you leanr fom ...

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Tv's Talk to You?

    lol ye freaky :-D

    Feb 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Journals of the Broken

    Wow! That's really good! I especially liked the firts entry, I didn't feel as though I was being overloded with info (but be careful not to do that bty!). Just ...

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Fragile Bones, Part 3.

    english isn't first language *checks country* oh sweden! :-D

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Tv's Talk to You?

    lol ye that happens to me... Hve you ever had that weird moment when you're thinking about something and someone on TV says it? lol

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!

    I like LotR because the plot develops throguout the very long book. In Eragon, its jsut overly-worded to make it look more fantasy-like... honestly, its pathetic.

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Whining Arrow

    Aedomir Aedomir sat on a ledge nearby, mumbling in solitude for several minutes, as the events around him unfolded. It not be long for the enemy to regroup and attack. ...

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: So Full of Love

    Hi Kook! Welcome to YWS there! I am not very good with poetry, but will share with my thoughts. I like the structure and the idea behind it, but I ...

    Feb 11, 2008


I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters.
— Solomon Short