User avatar

Aedomir

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

    8/10 cool but what the hell? :-D

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Under the Eagle

    Under the Eagle is the first of a series of books by Simon Scarrow, I have finished this one and will soon move onto the sequel, the Eagle's Conquest. It ...

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!

    lol :-D I have nothing better to do so I am posting in this forum Thats how fun my life is woo!

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    lol thats the same for me. I wanted to poat an article about picking the best genre and stuff.

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    The knowledge base won't let me add another article, it just freezes when you click the link to add a new topic.

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!

    I've never heard of him, sounds alright I'll check him out (that sounded weird :-D). Tolkien is just so God *coughs* I mean good...

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!

    lol ye I was thinking that

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    lol creepy

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Wuthering Heights

    Is that Wuthering Heights or Withering Heights? What's it about? I think I know of it.

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Shadow of Paradise (prologue)

    Hiya there! Bah, I like the title! It sounds alright. Cool first sentence there, I liked it. Well, I came here expecting a long line of gramar issues, but was ...

    Feb 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I am Sixteen

    Heya! I came here to crit, but I just loved the way you narrated this: 'I am that unforgettable, unforgivable time in the hole between space and reason when nothing ...

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!

    lol, to be honest I jsut liked LotR because of the sentences. It wasn't just to make it arcahic, it was how he spoke. He amde it for his children ...

    Feb 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Parking Lot Sparrows (1) [Edit 03/04]

    Heya! It was Icarus who went too close to the sun, as Poem menntioned. Immalleable is spelt like that isn't it? 2 L's Anyway, overall, I liked this story and ...

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Character Doodles #1

    I think i've herad of that actually lol

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Biohazard

    I'm really sorry I just can't reivew this without spaces, pu tsome in and I will gladly pay a visit! Keep writing though, I am sure it is great lol ...

    Feb 11, 2008


No person can be a great leader unless he takes genuine joy in the successes of those under him.
— W. A. Nance