User avatar

Aedomir

  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #8

    Thanks jabber! Its great for your commitment!

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Changed Your Username? Tell Us Here!

    woo! I went from aedomir to Aedomir! :-D

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!

    Lol, he's such a poser! How vain can you get?!

    Feb 12, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #6

    everyone said that her, and I agree. In fact, I got bored of him and stuck a chapter in between 1 and 2, its about Seridon. Its in my signature...

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: I can't

    I liked this, it jsut didn't grip me. Carry on, just thing harder about repetitin, Its call, but almsot half the poem is 'I can't'. Keep writing! ~D'Aedomir~

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!

    lol no *cries* na I got a week off and im in all day today. im going every other day *yay!* ye thats ride of the rohhirm, its my faovurite ...

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #3

    ye I hate that poem...

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #1

    Ye, I hardly find chpt 1 as my favourite lol. #8 is my favoruite

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!

    Ye I was just thinking that, watchin you two talk about completly irreleavnt things is pretty funny though!

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: By The Light Of A Silver Candle

    I said I would read it didn't I? Sorry, I've been a bit busy to say the least. 'youngest member of the Billington family' You've already said Billington, try just ...

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Movies You've Gone to the Theater to See Recently

    I want to see colverfield so badly!

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    That sounds good, I mgiht go and buy it... maybe

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Word Game

    A grove.

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Unnamed

    You played about with the title... Unnamed must have taken ages to think of lol :-D I really liked this poem, its pretty cool! 'If you ask me my name, ...

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Liberator, Chapter 1 - Aurin

    I love that poem! Don't make it too cliche by making your story set about 'the one' who will dsave everyone lol. Nah, your story is realy cool, keep at ...

    Feb 11, 2008


Kindness is the language the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
— Mark Twain