User avatar

Aedomir

  • Welcome Mat Re: Uhhh... Hi!

    Heya! Welcome to YWS! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. Just be careful not to get addicted to this place like me, it becomes your best ...

    Feb 14, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hung Over

    Heya there! I don't think I've seen you about, lets have a look shall we? Oh god, why dose my 'Does', typo “Rhhhaaaaaahoo” At first I thought that there was ...

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chasing Rainbows Chapter 1 Revised

    Heya! Sorry it took a while to get to, I've been really stuck down with homework... I was very unsure where you were going with this at first, but now ...

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings!

    Hey there Kevyn! I'll see you about! I won't repeawt what others have said here... Welcome and :-D

    Feb 14, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: 242

    I really liked this, it has a great start... and ending, in fact all 7 lines were good! :-D I am unsure about the plot, because I don't know what ...

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: I haven't told anyone!

    With my parents, they don't know I write, because I don't feel I have achieved enough to show people yet. My mum wants me to be a lawyerr but I ...

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #9

    lol! Thanks, I will get to chasing rainbows I really promise! Don't worry. Aedomir is the main character lol, I need to make him a bit more likeable :-D

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Whining Arrow

    ('we need every able bodied fighter' oo LotR quote lol, random bears...)

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #9

    Chapter Four: A Distant Yonder

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: What Is Your Favorite YWS Random Generator?

    The poetic line is wonderful when you adapt for a story to set the scene. Look I what I changed something to say: The waves of fog embraced under the ...

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: How do you write your novel?

    I use the computer mainly, one way or another it has to go on there. If however, I am lying in bed, not tired but can't be bothered to read, ...

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: StoweAway (Updated 2/12/08)

    Heya BBB! Don't you just hate writer's block? I've had one for about a week, I think I got rid of it now lol :-D Right, on to the crit! ...

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: I Just Read ERAGON and ELDEST!

    Sorry, I tried to drag us back on topic several times... I know that it's a publicity thing. But it's still pretty fun to bash... Although, considering that I do ...

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Whining Arrow

    Aedomir Aedomir shook his head at Robin, then darted towards the wooden paliasade (?) stairs. A horn bellowed through the misty night, and yet stil;l he had no sleep. Another ...

    Feb 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Post Your Random Poems!

    Look at this: Its kind of funny, yet strangely poetic... The faking boy to the crap is gone, Among the wondrous ways of men and time From the forests and ...

    Feb 12, 2008


Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
— Mark Twain