User avatar

Aedomir

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Who You Are

    Hey! Mind if I take a look...? I thought not: I found that this just wasn't dramatic enough. By all means, repetition can be great, but not in this amount. ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Stubborn Lover

    Hey, welcome to the site! My stubborn lover, my mistress at heart she coxes me on when others would depart. I would put a comma after 'heart' and remove the ...

    May 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Ignis Fatuus

    Hello! I am really sorry, but this is just too much. I mean, this is 10,000 words - I don't think anyone will be able to sit through this. I ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cliche

    Hey! I must say, I found that very entertaining. The way you managed to poor in so much cliché stuff, and still keep me interesting was great. The last stanza ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: YWS Wallpaper!

    Oh I love it! The colours are really interesting, and I like it because it isn't over the top, yet nice haze! Great image, be sure to let Nate know ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Nature's paintbrush: Butterfly Photography!

    Wow these are really great! 1) It is hard enough to see the butterfly as it is. Try to contrast the background or blur it some more, crop it in ...

    May 13, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Crime has Tales DT

    Good idea TN.

    May 13, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: The Scrolling Header

    It was annoying me, but I am beginning to like it :-) -Mark

    May 13, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: 08' Presidential Elections

    Can someone please explain to me why the candidates feel the need to bring up the idea of presidential elections a year before? Anyhow, irration aside, I feel Clinton is ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why do some schools have better education than others?

    I hate the idea of getting money based on exam levels. It just greaters the divide doesn't it? It's like the American government can't be bothered with the descending schools. ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Crime has Tails

    *singer, how about you are inflitrating the weapons depot in Russia - finding out about their new 'nuke'. Use your imagination :wink:*

    May 13, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why do some schools have better education than others?

    To be honest, yes it is the teachers, but also, the students. I go to a Grammar School, and I actually wanted to go to a Comprehensive to be with ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Crime has Tails

    Michael Dunn Michael began considering. This would be bigger than he anticipated. He grunted. "Oh," he said. "Alright then... well come on then. The Prime Minister is in danger." *gah, ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Crime has Tails

    Michael Dunn Michael sighed. He had heard stuff like this so many times he tended to just do the job. Something told him this one wouldn't be so easy. "Right, ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Crime has Tails

    *Not, it's fine. :-)* Michael Dunn His jaw fell as he watched the Premier die, and people scream as the camera darkened. "Woah..." someone said. Michael turned, half in trance, ...

    May 12, 2008


Thou call'dst me a dog before thou hadst cause. But, since I am a dog, beware my fangs.
— Shylock, The Merchant of Venice