User avatar

Aedomir

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Silence

    Again, the tone and the rhythm was great, its just that there wasn't a lot there if you get my meaning. Its a bit flat. The emotive language wasn't there ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: A critique you say?

    lol, its just that I can't go out anyway because of all the homework I've been lumbered with. I only got one pic of paolini anyway!

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Deepest's Tale Part i

    What a brilliant adaptation! This is really good, and I enjoyed it tremendously. I haven't seen The little mermaid so I can't compare really, but the way 'Daddy's girl' is ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: A critique you say?

    lol 3B, no problem I enjoyed field trip it was great! Stella, I'll get to it ASAP. Hang on, why don't I have a life at the moment? I'm just ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Library Boyfriend-carrying on

    Second, this is way too short to be a story. This is a carry on. Hiya! I like this, but I am still unsure where this is going, I hope ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Library Boyfriend

    ? You posted this on the website to get feedback and advice. If you are not willing to learn, then prhaps you should take your arrogance away. Don't be so ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Library Boyfriend

    Pippo! Don't quit, honestly, just because we ave a few questions is no reason to have a go at us!

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #9

    Thanks Jabber! I'm so unsure about the horse, its too LotR. Unintenional by the way! Why did Tolkien have to steal all the good ideas lol “You will learn, [period ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: A critique you say?

    Who wants a crit? OK, so this is a complete copy of BBB's topic, but if you would like a crit, just post it here with a link and I ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: My Library Boyfriend

    Calm down, we're trying to help you!

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: EverWayward #9

    Thnaks very much! Aedomir is actually quite clever, he's just very confused because, well, we woke up 1000 years later than when he last remebered. And the horse thing, don't ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Field Trip Part 3

    I don't think they're called hijackers in cars. They are called carjackers :-). Hijackers are for aeroplanes lol. 'What were the seats now above me?' ' WHY were seats now ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Field Trip Part 2

    Heya! I've read the first one, and I really liked it, but when he stood up with the gun, wouldn't bus have lost control? Bah. OK: “I—I don’t have a ...

    Feb 15, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Want to write for Squills?

    So when is the Jan issue going to be ready?

    Feb 14, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Kingdom That Never Was -Chapter One-

    Heya! Sorry it took a while, I've been so pressed down with homework: I see you've edited it based on other's suggestions, so ther's really nothing I can see from ...

    Feb 14, 2008


What is a poet? An unhappy person who hides deep anguish in his heart, but whose lips are so formed that when the sigh and cry pass through them, it sounds like lovely music.
— Søren Kierkegaard, Philosopher & Theologian